Location South Korea, Gender Female, Age 43

Akrotiraki Hotel, Mykonos, Greece
4.3
20th Oct 2013

it's the most offended moment in Greece. They did not offer pick up service, that's fine. But my friend and I had big trunks, and she was sick. So I asked young hostess helping the luggage cause my friend was sick. She looked straight to my eyes, and said "No" I was so surprised and offended. I asked again, but definitely No. I was very upset and offended. so I said " What's your problem?" After that she informed the hotel, and said " I don't know why you are upset blah blah.."

Evgenia Villas & Suites, Santorini, Greece
17th Oct 2013

We arrived at 2am,because the ferry was delayed due to storm at the sea. At 1st call, the old host was yelling;; But they picked us up in the middle of the night, and I really appreciate it. There are many good hotels in Santorini. but I enjoyed myself here, and they offer free pick up service to port when you leave. George's downhill drift is so fun.

Ferah Pension/Monica's Place, Fethiye, Turkey
7.7
14th Oct 2013

it is a budget place. very clean, but shower booth has a glass wall, so it was uncomfortable between friends. and drain stinks.Also free pick bus, we waited an hour at terminal. Except that, host was very kind and he always clean up the pension. The sofa in the lounge was also very comfortable.

Ufuk Hotel Pension, Goreme, Turkey
7.1
12th Oct 2013

The facilities are somewhat old, but they are so friendly, and trying to help what we need. I appreciate it.

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
Arch-Ist Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
4.3
8th Oct 2013

The toilet has no paper, very dirty. Sorry for the staff, She was friendly, but not managed in proper way. I was in woman dorm, there was a guy with a girl sleep together. I arrived at night , it was just in front of hospital, but the sign was so small , no one cannot find it easily. Very kind British guy and old Turkey man helped me find the way, we were lost about one hour at Taksim. I dont recommend this hostel, it is the worst ever.