Minoo House, Budapest, Hungary
5th Oct 2013

I was meant to stay here three nights but could only manage one night and that was only because I arrived so late at night. The shower and toilet stunk. I was in a 4 bedroom dorm but other people had to walk through our dorm to get to there's so really it was an 8 bedroom dorm. I would not recommend this hostel to any of my friends or family.

Maju Jaya Hostel, Zagreb, Croatia
2nd Oct 2013

The hostel is good for a couple of nights stay. Good wifi and kitchen facility. Is a fair distance away from the main part of town but can be easily accessed by tram

Boutique Hostel Forum, Zadar, Croatia
29th Sep 2013

This hostel is very cool and fun to stay at. The rooms are excellent as you get your own privacy and space using your blinds around your bed. The room i stayed in had your own shower and toilet in it too. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again for sure!