• Malaysia, Mixed Group, 25-30
12th Sep 2013

Staying at this hostel was amazing, the staff were very helpful and had a great knowledge of Guilin. They could speak good English and accommodated us best as possible. I stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm and on the first night we had the room to ourselves which was air-conditioned. The toilets and facilities were very clean and new. On the last day, the staff allowed me to pay for the cheapest room available to enable me to use the shower after checking out which was a nice touch.

• Malaysia, Mixed Group, 25-30
7.7
5th Sep 2013

Overall it was a good place, and the staff was helpful. Great location in central Shanghai and good value for money. Rooms were large but it felt stuffy. The only comment I have is my friend could not produce a receipt for the key (card) deposit and the at the end of the stay and they refused to return the deposit even when the key was returned. This was a different treatment compared to other hostels we stayed in China! Other than that, it was a pleasant stay.