The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I didn't have to much time do enjoy the place, but I have to recognize that the hostel have excellents conditions. They offer services in the hostel not to much commons , the staff is very helpfull, and the atmosphere invited to met people. I was sorry for not having stayed longer to enjoy all that the hostel offered.

• 13th Sep 2013

Me Mates Villa

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I have to say that the staff was really incredible to resolve my problems. In other place I tried to book a place in overnight bus to siem Reap (I just had 2 days and half in Cambodia) and the companies said to me that didn't exist any, already. So I booked to this hostel one niht, against what I was planned. But when I arrived their, they made everything to book for me in that night, place in the bus. They could and I was really happy. THANK YOU!

• 13th Sep 2013

Hoa My I Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

In Hoi An, there are no tradition of hostels. So the Hoa My Hostel is an Hotel, and as that, it's not the best place to meet people. But I think that is general in Hoi An. Although, the breakfast, the facilities, the cleanness are really good, and the staff helpful!

• 5th Sep 2013
  • Portugal

I think that Pai Circus School is one of the places with greatest potential, that I have been. The chill area, the atmosphere and the view are awesome! Good to the sunrise, to the sunset, to the all parts of the day! But... The mixed room (that was my case) wasn't so good, needs improvement, and the toilets too. And for people who stays in this room, the toilet is really far, and don't make sense.

• 2nd Sep 2013

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I almost don't have words to describe my stay here. The rooms, the toilets, the chill area, the atmosphere, the staff, were all incredible! They are very helpful, since borrow me trekking shoes, let me take shower before my departure (and I wasn't in the hostel already), and other things that reveal the highest quality of the service. Congratulations!

• 31st Aug 2013

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

The place was really good, the rooms and toilet very clean and the staff was good too. It's close from the "night street". It was a place when I met a lot of amazing people, so it's a excellent place for who is travelling alone as me!I

• 28th Aug 2013
  • Portugal

Thank you for the fair review .We 're glad that you liked our atmosphere and made lots of friends here. Wish you good luck with your trip!