• Portugal, Mixed Group, 25-30
Drop Bear Inn, Melbourne, Australia
5.7
19th Aug 2015

Kitchen dirty and room messy - there were things spread everywhere. noisy hostel.

Hobart Hostel, Hobart, Australia
15th Aug 2015

a really nice place to stay, extremely clean and welcoming, with a big living room to relax.

Thanks Vanda for your comments and above all your stay with us. Tony

Coles Bay YHA Hostel, Coles Bay, Australia
13th Aug 2015

the living room and the room was a little cold, but all place was very clean and has great conditions to be there. I recommend

Drop Bear Inn, Melbourne, Australia
5.4
10th Aug 2015

there was to much noise at night, because the bar that was in down level. Even when the bar was calm, there were people making a lot of noise (some of them were staff), and was not possible being in the living room quietly. The kitchen was dirty. I have been 3 days there, and all days I saw the same dead cockroach in the same place. It's could be a nice place because has a lot of potential. Good things were the rooms, and the bathrooms were remodeled.

Jazz Cairns, Cairns, Australia
7.7
2nd Aug 2015

Me Mates Villa, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
13th Sep 2013

I have to say that the staff was really incredible to resolve my problems. In other place I tried to book a place in overnight bus to siem Reap (I just had 2 days and half in Cambodia) and the companies said to me that didn't exist any, already. So I booked to this hostel one niht, against what I was planned. But when I arrived their, they made everything to book for me in that night, place in the bus. They could and I was really happy. THANK YOU!

The Siem Reap Hostel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
13th Sep 2013

I didn't have to much time do enjoy the place, but I have to recognize that the hostel have excellents conditions. They offer services in the hostel not to much commons , the staff is very helpfull, and the atmosphere invited to met people. I was sorry for not having stayed longer to enjoy all that the hostel offered.

Hoa My I Hotel, Hoi An, Vietnam
7.7
5th Sep 2013

In Hoi An, there are no tradition of hostels. So the Hoa My Hostel is an Hotel, and as that, it's not the best place to meet people. But I think that is general in Hoi An. Although, the breakfast, the facilities, the cleanness are really good, and the staff helpful!

7.1
2nd Sep 2013

I think that Pai Circus School is one of the places with greatest potential, that I have been. The chill area, the atmosphere and the view are awesome! Good to the sunrise, to the sunset, to the all parts of the day! But... The mixed room (that was my case) wasn't so good, needs improvement, and the toilets too. And for people who stays in this room, the toilet is really far, and don't make sense.

Aoi Garden Home, Chiang Mai, Thailand
31st Aug 2013

I almost don't have words to describe my stay here. The rooms, the toilets, the chill area, the atmosphere, the staff, were all incredible! They are very helpful, since borrow me trekking shoes, let me take shower before my departure (and I wasn't in the hostel already), and other things that reveal the highest quality of the service. Congratulations!

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
28th Aug 2013

The place was really good, the rooms and toilet very clean and the staff was good too. It's close from the "night street". It was a place when I met a lot of amazing people, so it's a excellent place for who is travelling alone as me!I

Thank you for the fair review .We 're glad that you liked our atmosphere and made lots of friends here. Wish you good luck with your trip!