Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Very nice hostel with nice staff and good facilities. Practical locker under the bed for all your stuff, good breakfast in the morning (maybe a little expensive; 4,50 but all you can eat so not that bad). The room was quite little for 10 people but it worked just fine for the two nights. One thing the hostel could approve is the light shining in from room D into room C; very annoying if you're trying to sleep and the light in the other room is on.

• 29th Aug 2013

Budapest Budget Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel was very nice with a very nice staff and a big kitchen with terrace. I also enjoyed the hot shower :) There are some things that could be approved. The room was very hot, especially if you're upstairs in a two-floorroom. And the sheets were not very clean I think; it started itching after a while.

• 26th Aug 2013

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was okay but the essential things like a good bed and a warm shower weren't there so that's real sad. Otherwise it looked good and the staff was helpfull.

• 24th Aug 2013

Thanks for taking time to share your experience. I'm sorry you were a bit disappointed with some points and realize the temporary hot water shortage was indeed a shame, especially after we'd been told our building wouldn't be hit. We know some beds are rather worn so be assured we're working with a local craftsman to replace them with sturdy wooden frams. I'm glad your view was otherwise positive though and hope you'll be back to try the new beds!