Location: Finland, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Ljubljana, Slovenia

• 2nd May 2015

ORANGE

Hvar, Croatia

I have never paid so little for a good private room! In most European countries a room like this would cost triple. The hostel was very nice and cozy and the sea view -yes, that's included- from the terrace was nice. Amazing value for money! Probably prices will be higher during the season but I warmly recommend this place. Above my room there was someone walking continuosly (at least half an hour, then I went to bed and put earplugs) with shoes on from 11pm and throwing some stuff onto a floor.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

• 14th Apr 2015

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

The best hostel in Tokyo! The room is big when keeping in mind it's in Tokyo, everything is clean and the staff is awesome. The location is the best in Asakusa (where majority of hostels are) close to subway. What I like the most is the atmosphere that is very welcoming and you feel like at home as much as it's possible in a hostel. Staying in this hostel can really make your experience in Tokyo even better.

• 27th Sep 2014

Nikkorisou

Nikko, Japan

I really liked the atmosphere and the sound of the river nearby. This place has character. As close to world heritage area as possible. A nice living room. There is also a very nice restaurant about 100m away to the direction of Nikko station where you get delicious food for less than 1000 yen (a place full of paper notes by happy customers).

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Thank you for recommend my place . I'm happy to hear what you enjoyed my place . Yes specially river's sounds is great . Anyway have a great journey.

K's House Mt.Fuji

Mount Fuji, Japan

You can always trust to get good quality accomodation and service when you're staying at K's house. Thank you!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Finland

We appreciate you spent to give us a good comment! We are always trying to provide better services. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Townside Hostel Bremen

Bremen, Germany

• 19th May 2014

Die Wohngemeinschaft

Cologne, Germany

Very nice place to sleep when you're in Köln. And I mean especially to sleep because the beds are the best I've ever seen in a hostel! In addition there are curtains for every bed. The common area is basic. The location is very good, you can have a nice walk from the hostel to the Dom through shopping streets. I can warmly recommend this place to anybody.

• 10th May 2014

Dyeing and Hostel Nakashimaya

Kumamoto Shi, Japan

What a positive suprise! The hostel is super clean and awesomely decorated, wifi is very fast, the living room with a huge television and other stuff the nicest I have seen at any hostel! The owner is a very kind man and really cares about his guests. A private basic room is inexpensive and only for sleeping. If you want to relax and maybe take a day off during your busy travel this is great place for that. This is one of few hostels I will probably remember also after my trip.

• 11th Nov 2013

SPA Hostel Khaosan Beppu

Beppu Spa City Oita, Japan

A private basic room is cheap but the room is only a matrass, not even a bed, and little space for your luggage. Wifi was very poor. My room was right above a hostel's onsen and as the window couldn't be closed because of an air conditioning tube,the room was not very quiet. I didn't get too much information about onsens from the staff but in a hostel's wall there was a good presentation of ten popular onsens so there I got the info I needed. However, there was one very kind girl at reception :)

• 8th Nov 2013

Fukuoka Hana Hostel

Fukuoka City, Japan

A very nice hostel! They upgraded my 8 bed dormitory to 3 bed dormitory, thank you for that! The staff was very nice and welcoming. Wifi was fast which is not the case very often. The room and the hostel are both of high quality and the location good and still quite during the night. I can easily recommend this hostel for anybody.

• 5th Nov 2013
  • Finland

The location is the best possible to walk around in downtown. A basic two bed room is small but big enough for one person. I definetely recommend the hostel for location but not so much for other things. The common area is big but almost everybody sits with their computers there so it is not a sociable place.

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Finland

The 4 bed dormitory room is great. It is more like a hotel room with a TV, refrigerator and very good bed. There are no cons in this hostel.

• 16th Oct 2013
  • Finland

Glad you liked it and we enjoyed having you here. :) We hope to see you again next time you visit Seoul!

Blue Backpackers Hostel

Busan, South Korea

I'm sorry to say but I can't recommend a six bed dormitory and this hostel. There are better places in Busan. The staff was formally polite but not helpful. The kitchen was in the first day dirty but fortunately in the next days it was decent. The location is both good and bad. Good because it's close to the center, bad because it's only 20 meters from a train track! If your window is open during night, expect to wake up once an hour when a train goes by and be sleepy the whole next day.

• 12th Oct 2013
  • Finland

We are also sorry to say that it wasn't happy for us to have you as our guest, unfortunatly.Everyday you were complaning about something and other guests. You didn't want to pay more for the single room but you asked for more than we can offer. We told you that we could refund you for 2nights but you decided to stay. And then even asked us to move an other room and paid less than we asked but you had a singleroom.What can we do more for you ??

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

The happiest staff I have seen :)

• 26th Sep 2013
  • Finland

Thank you very much for you stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed staying in our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

A perfect hostel for me! I could probably live a month in the hostel if I had to. At first I was there two nights and came gladly back for another 4 nights. K's house hostels have been an important part of my travel in Japan. A big recommendation!

• 24th Sep 2013

• 22nd Sep 2013

• 17th Sep 2013

Kyoya Ryokan

Nagoya, Japan

First I did not find the Hotel because it looked like a good hotel! Inside was as high quality as one could think based on the entrance. The hostel keeper is a really kind man. Thank you a lot.

• 15th Sep 2013
  • Finland

Very nice staff, thank you! A high-end hostel for an inexpensive price. I can warmly recommend for travellers of all age groups.

• 9th Sep 2013