Location Finland, Gender Male, Age 36

Blarneys Rock Backpackers, Rotorua, New Zealand
9th Feb 2016

The first place ever where I have paid for a luggage storage on the last day. The hostel was very clean, the dorm big and the common room cozy. However, I was disappointed with the quality of sleeping. The worst thing was that I was able to feel the base boards of the bed because of a thin mattress. The lower bed shaked everytime a person in the upper bed moved a little. All the rooms were around the common room and it was easy to hear people speaking. There were no personal lights.

JV's Hostel, Taipei, Taiwan
7.4
10th Jan 2016

The hostel was ok. The best thing was nice staff. I was glad I spent only one night because the people in front of the tattoo shop down on street were amazinly loud in the night. Very loud talking, almost shouting, continued literally without even one second stop from midnight till 2.30 and nobody in the dorm was able to sleep before that. I had ear plugs but they didn't help enough. Because of that I advice to find another hostel. Bathroom and toilet facilities are too small for many dorms.

Beary Best! by a beary good hostel, Singapore, Singapore
28th Dec 2015

A very nice place indeed! The atmosphere is great as well as the staff. The location is also very good next to the probably most useful metro line. I will choose this hostel again if I come back to Singapore.

Pajamas Koh Chang, Koh Chang, Thailand
13th Nov 2015

A wonderful hostel! The atmosphere was one of the best I've ever experienced. The cozy common area next to the swimming pool makes it easy to either meet new people or have a good time with your friends. A very nice and long beach is 200 meters away from the hostel and there are no noisy bars in the neighborhood so also the location is really good. I highly recommend to anybody.

Hostel Park, Ljubljana, Slovenia
2nd May 2015

ORANGE, Hvar, Croatia
22nd Apr 2015

I have never paid so little for a good private room! In most European countries a room like this would cost triple. The hostel was very nice and cozy and the sea view -yes, that's included- from the terrace was nice. Amazing value for money! Probably prices will be higher during the season but I warmly recommend this place. Above my room there was someone walking continuosly (at least half an hour, then I went to bed and put earplugs) with shoes on from 11pm and throwing some stuff onto a floor.

Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
14th Apr 2015

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki, Tokyo, Japan
27th Sep 2014

The best hostel in Tokyo! The room is big when keeping in mind it's in Tokyo, everything is clean and the staff is awesome. The location is the best in Asakusa (where majority of hostels are) close to subway. What I like the most is the atmosphere that is very welcoming and you feel like at home as much as it's possible in a hostel. Staying in this hostel can really make your experience in Tokyo even better.

Nikkorisou, Nikko, Japan
9th Sep 2014

I really liked the atmosphere and the sound of the river nearby. This place has character. As close to world heritage area as possible. A nice living room. There is also a very nice restaurant about 100m away to the direction of Nikko station where you get delicious food for less than 1000 yen (a place full of paper notes by happy customers).

Thank you for recommend my place . I'm happy to hear what you enjoyed my place . Yes specially river's sounds is great . Anyway have a great journey.

K's House Mt.Fuji, Mount Fuji, Japan
7th Sep 2014

You can always trust to get good quality accomodation and service when you're staying at K's house. Thank you!

We appreciate you spent to give us a good comment! We are always trying to provide better services. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Townside Hostel Bremen, Bremen, Germany
19th May 2014

Die Wohngemeinschaft, Cologne, Germany
10th May 2014

Very nice place to sleep when you're in Köln. And I mean especially to sleep because the beds are the best I've ever seen in a hostel! In addition there are curtains for every bed. The common area is basic. The location is very good, you can have a nice walk from the hostel to the Dom through shopping streets. I can warmly recommend this place to anybody.

Dyeing and Hostel Nakashimaya, Kumamoto Shi, Japan
11th Nov 2013

What a positive suprise! The hostel is super clean and awesomely decorated, wifi is very fast, the living room with a huge television and other stuff the nicest I have seen at any hostel! The owner is a very kind man and really cares about his guests. A private basic room is inexpensive and only for sleeping. If you want to relax and maybe take a day off during your busy travel this is great place for that. This is one of few hostels I will probably remember also after my trip.

Cabosu House Beppu Hamayu, Beppu Spa City Oita, Japan
7.1
8th Nov 2013

A private basic room is cheap but the room is only a matrass, not even a bed, and little space for your luggage. Wifi was very poor. My room was right above a hostel's onsen and as the window couldn't be closed because of an air conditioning tube,the room was not very quiet. I didn't get too much information about onsens from the staff but in a hostel's wall there was a good presentation of ten popular onsens so there I got the info I needed. However, there was one very kind girl at reception :)

Fukuoka Hana Hostel, Fukuoka City, Japan
5th Nov 2013

A very nice hostel! They upgraded my 8 bed dormitory to 3 bed dormitory, thank you for that! The staff was very nice and welcoming. Wifi was fast which is not the case very often. The room and the hostel are both of high quality and the location good and still quite during the night. I can easily recommend this hostel for anybody.

7.4
22nd Oct 2013

The location is the best possible to walk around in downtown. A basic two bed room is small but big enough for one person. I definetely recommend the hostel for location but not so much for other things. The common area is big but almost everybody sits with their computers there so it is not a sociable place.

16th Oct 2013

The 4 bed dormitory room is great. It is more like a hotel room with a TV, refrigerator and very good bed. There are no cons in this hostel.

Glad you liked it and we enjoyed having you here. :) We hope to see you again next time you visit Seoul!

Blue Backpackers Hostel, Busan, South Korea
6.6
12th Oct 2013

I'm sorry to say but I can't recommend a six bed dormitory and this hostel. There are better places in Busan. The staff was formally polite but not helpful. The kitchen was in the first day dirty but fortunately in the next days it was decent. The location is both good and bad. Good because it's close to the center, bad because it's only 20 meters from a train track! If your window is open during night, expect to wake up once an hour when a train goes by and be sleepy the whole next day.

We are also sorry to say that it wasn't happy for us to have you as our guest, unfortunatly.Everyday you were complaning about something and other guests. You didn't want to pay more for the single room but you asked for more than we can offer. We told you that we could refund you for 2nights but you decided to stay. And then even asked us to move an other room and paid less than we asked but you had a singleroom.What can we do more for you ??

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki, Tokyo, Japan
26th Sep 2013

The happiest staff I have seen :)

Thank you very much for you stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed staying in our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

24th Sep 2013

A perfect hostel for me! I could probably live a month in the hostel if I had to. At first I was there two nights and came gladly back for another 4 nights. K's house hostels have been an important part of my travel in Japan. A big recommendation!

Anne Hostel Asakusabashi, Tokyo, Japan
8.0
22nd Sep 2013

17th Sep 2013

Kyoya Ryokan, Nagoya, Japan
15th Sep 2013

First I did not find the Hotel because it looked like a good hotel! Inside was as high quality as one could think based on the entrance. The hostel keeper is a really kind man. Thank you a lot.

9th Sep 2013

Very nice staff, thank you! A high-end hostel for an inexpensive price. I can warmly recommend for travellers of all age groups.

3rd Sep 2013