Reviews: jessiej218712

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Hostel Papaya Getsemani

Cartagena, Colombia

Stayed for two nights and the staff were friendly enough, the hostel lacks atmosphere though and is a bit out of town compared to other hostels.

Yambolombia Hostel

Salento, Colombia

I only stayed one night... No wifi... Although that's my fault for not noticing online as they do advertise this.. I think for people who want to escape this please is beautiful and great.. But I am a solo traveller on a tight schedule so needed to book air tickets etc so the lack of wifi really didn't work for me.

The Cranky Croc Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

I stayed one night, staff helpful, atmosphere pretty good.. The only thing that let it down for me was the building work currently taking place as I was tried from flights and need to sleep during the day..

Iguana Backpackers

Montanita, Ecuador

Stayed here for two nights had a brilliant time, it's all about the atmosphere with this hostel because it was great :) really good location also, would recommend if your a solo traveller for meeting people.

Great hostel great atmosphere I met amazing people here would highly recommend this hostel!

Loki del Mar

Mancora, Peru

I've selected poor for atmosphere reason being it wasn't my kind of atmosphere... For most young people this place is 100% on atmosphere, but I'm not 18 on my gap year and it just didn't work for me sorry... Felt like a kids holiday camp...

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

We only stayed one night to party but the atmosphere was great and we got exactly what we was looking for, a party hostel with interesting people to meet. I would recommend solo and group travelers to stay at this hostel, if your looking for a good time and a party! If I'm ever in La Paz again I would stay more nights!

We are a couple that had been heavily travelling for days and had booked a triple room in a rush by accident, when we arrived and asked to change this to a double room, we were accused by the owner of not booking this by accident and was rudely told we have to pay for the 3 people in a triple or look for other accommodation.. Luckily the price wasn't too high and the other receptionist was very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect and the facilities were clean.

mate!

Cordoba, Argentina

We only stayed one night so it did the job, but wouldn't recommend for a long stay, great if your just passing through.

El Viajero - Hostel & Suites

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

We stayed in a private room with ensuite for 2 nights, it was comfortable enough the room was clean and there was also not much noise so we slept well. The shower on the first day was pointing away from the wall so wet all the floor in the bathroom so be careful with that, the breakfast wasn't the best there wasn't much variety (no fruit at all....) the location was perfect and the staff were friendly enough though and fairly helpful albeit we had to ask for all the information we received.

Marcopolo Inn Iguazu

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

I stayed at the hostel for 1 night, it was ok but nothing to shout about really, plus if you want somewhere with good wifi this Is defo not the best hostel to stay, although they do also have communal computers but only 3.

Portal del Sur

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I stayed here for 10 days, I stayed so long as the location is perfect & it's nice and quiet (well as long as you don't stay on a Monday or Friday night, then in which case a club next door keeps you up all night with thumping music) The staff were not great to begin with, not as welcoming as a lot of other hostels I've stayed in, although they did get better as the days went on. The atmosphere wasn't anything to shout about, I'd only Recommend staying if you want to be alone and not bothered.

Milhouse Hipo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I stayed at the millhouse for 4 nights originally and then extended my stay to a full week, this hostel is a P.A.R.T.......Y?? Cos I gotta!!! Hostel, Many fun filled nights/mornings haha at he millhouse! The staff are exceptional, always willing to go the extra mile to sort things out and help with your stay, other travel plans and just generally having a great time whilst your in BA. Location is perfect in the centre of BA close to all man sites and cool late bars! A massive thumbs up!!

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed in Books Hostel for 3 days qbefore I left RIo, all I can say is I wish I had of found this hostel sooner as I would have stayed much longer! Book is by far the best hostel I've stayed in so far in my travels around South America, the atmosphere is excellent, the staff are so friendly and helpful, I felt right at home and happy there! The hostel is located in Lap which is a great location for sight seeing and going out, I would highly recommend Books to anyone!

El Misti Hostel Ilha Grande

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Was a very good vibe to the hostel, staff were helpful and friendly, not greatvwifibreception but your on an island so.... Rooms are cramped 9 bed bunks in a very small room, no one wants the top bunk very near to the ceiling and no communal shower rooms which means waiting for showers a lot. The location however is perfect and the communal rooms are cosy and welcoming, I enjoyed ,my stay there.