HI-Toronto, Toronto, Canada
29th Apr 2014

Planet Traveler Hostel, Toronto, Canada
4.3
28th Apr 2014

Definitely not a good experience! My worst experience with hostels. This was the only one I got without wifi (No signal in my room. So, basically they were expecting me to go to the common areas on the ground whenever I needed the internet.) No outlets around my bed. So I had to sleep without my phone around me!! Lastly, they seem to have you not only like a customer but also kinda of a maid! They require costumers to bring their sheets to the reception.That was really weird to me. Nice staff!

M Montreal, Montreal, Canada
22nd Apr 2014

I have stayed in approximately 15 hostels over North- America and this one was the best one. My former one used to be the Q4-Hostel in Queens,NY but this surprised me by being even better. Really nice and helpful staff and great facilities! Good breakfast (being in a Hostel!), everything so cleaned! My money was very well spent. The only thing that can be improved would be the Location.

HI-Toronto, Toronto, Canada
6.9
19th Apr 2014

I only had two bad experiences with this Hostel. Staff was not really good at it, a little lack of profissinalism. Secondly, I experienced two different rooms in the hostel and the both toilets had problems.

hello! we are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. our staff is one of the best in the business, as many comments online will reflect, so we assure you this was an isolated incident. we hope you do choose to come back in the near future, and we promise not to disappoint you! safe travels.

Q4 Hotel, New York, USA
26th Aug 2013

It's a lovely hostel. I'm sure Ill go back. Very well-located and I felt very welcome, plus you can learn so many new things there.