Location: Australia, Age: 27

Great, clean, purpose built hostel. Bar allways a good spot for a drink and dinner. Close to the metro station.

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We are really happy to see you had a great time with us. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know. We really want to be the best hostel we can be and are always looking to improve, so we genuinely will look forward to hearing your reply. Kind Regards, Your St Christopher’s Team Paris

Ok hostel. Common areas and bathrooms a little grubby.

Sidsmums Travellers Retreat

Carcassonne, France

Perfect hostel. Great facilities and lovely owners.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

Run down. No atmosphere.

One of the better hostels I have visited. Great staff, location and facilities.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Genuinely friendly staff. Great bar and food. Clean bathrooms. A gem.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Good for groups but solo travels might find it hard to mix in the large bar. OK staff. Clean rooms.

Olga's Place

San Sebastian, Spain

Smaller hostel. Good vibe but small common areas. Great informal tapas tour.

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

Fantasic hostel. Close to metro, great staff, best atmosphere of any hostel I have ever stayed. Free dinners are the corner stone and get everyone together.

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

Great purpose built hostel.

Gold Coast

Lagos, Portugal

Great hostel with good vibe. Helpful staff. Fun common areas.

Fantastic hostel experience. $5 dinners with the staff . The night I was there the hostel was a little empty so the bar staff and manager took me out for a few beers. Had an amazing time and felt very welcome.

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Great purpose built hostel.

Astor Hyde Park

Lots of people living here who work in London. Not easy to meet travelers. No atmosphere.