Haven Hostel Giudecca

Venice, Italy

This place is on a little island. Therefore you have to take a boat-bus that costs 7 euros to get there everytime. I went out to check out the bars on the island at night but everything was closed. This would be a good place to visit with a GF or a group of friends but not if you are Travelling alone and want to meet people. The place was clean but the staff members did not know much about what to do on the island.

The Wild Fig Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Great place to stay to rest, relax and meet people. It`s about 5 minutes walk from the bus station. The atmosphere is really good and I can tell that the people in the hostel put a great deal of effort into turning it into a party hostel. When I was there there wasn't that many people but I was able to rest and recover from my trip. I really liked the wild fig. Especially Fig, the crazy cat of the hostel :) It`s a bit far from the old town (20 min) but you can walk there along the beach!!:)

The White Rabbit Hostel

Hvar, Croatia

Amazing location and the place is built for parties!! It has a bar and is 2 minute walk form the main square. I would recommend this place to anyone! also the owner is a really nice guy and Kieren also made our stay here much better! thanks once again

Green Lizard Hostel

Hvar, Croatia

Great place to party and meet people!! Clo, the pub crawl leader does an amazing Job at making you feel right at home and shows you exactly where the parties are at!! She really made my stay a lot more pleasant since she is a great host that cares about her group and wants people to have a great night. She is almost like a Tour guide and bible of the night life in Hvar:) I would definitely stay at the green lizard again! And thanks Clo for all the great work and enthusiasm you bring in

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Great place to party! you can bring your own alcohol and the bar is open 24/7!!!!

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

Really big and well decorated place! it had a nice bar and a big common area! It also had a bouffe for only 10 E! Only downside its that it was very far from the city center. Had to take a bus to get there.

Hostel Villa Vento Surf

Panama City, Panama

Amazing family like service! The owners were very polite and welcoming. The staff was very friendly and willing to help. The facility was clean and well equipped. I would stay there again for sure. Thank you for an amazing experience!

Hostel Pangea

San Jose, Costa Rica

It has a nice atmosphere and I really enjoyed the fact that the hostel has a resto-bar and a pool. This is definitely a place to have fun and meet people and I recommend it to all those who want to party. The bathrooms are huge and clean. They are equipped with multiple showers and toilets. The staff members were polite and helpful. This hostel is located near a few clubs. However, don't go to "El pueblo" ( A club), Even if they recommend it. Overall, This is the best place in San Jose!