Reviews: dcilli

Location Turkey, Gender Male, Age 43

Slumber Bed & Breakfast, New Delhi, India
14th Oct 2013

Best stay in India! I recommended the place to a friend, his first comment after he saw the place is: 'It"s like home" I stayed in Paharganj the first time I was in Delhi and I really didn"t want to stay in that area again. After searching for a while I decided to try this small guest house and I am very happy that I tried. Levy (owner) is the greatest person and will give you tips on where to visit, where to eat, what to do and even help you with your next trip.. Perfect place!!!

7.4
9th Sep 2013

Good, nice and clean hostel. But the dorm is very small for 6 people. Only one plug for 6 people! If you ask for an extension cord: answer is no! If you complain about the mosquitos and ask for a plug in repellent: Answer is no! I have to say, still good place for backpackers, if you don't mind small problems. Also tea, coffee and food is double price of the town average. Try not to eat there. Plenty of nice places around.

Vinayak Guesthouse, Jaipur, India
7.1
3rd Sep 2013

Good, clean hotel. I forgot my phone charger there and took it back 1 month later. Dependable people. Good for backpackers.