PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Shuttle bus didn't actually drop us off in the city. We had to take another 'People Mover' trolley to Venice which costed extra. Was cheaper to take public transportation but it wasn't the easiest to find the campsite from the nearest bus stop (about a 10-15 min walk). Good value all around though.

Sofia Hostel

Milan, Italy

Hostel is clean and the rooms are large, but the hostel is not located very centrally at all

Hotel Des Arts Aix

Aix-en-Provence, France

Great value for the money. Showers are a bit cramped though and the shower head was a little too high so the water only came to my face or higher. Overall great job!

Pop' Hostel

Avignon, France

Ciarus

Strasbourg, France

Nice and clean hostel, almost like a hotel. It's cheap to get a private room but don't expect much of the showers. The place is about a 10-15 min walk from the Cathedral so location is fine. All in all, a good hostel!

We thank you for having taken time to give us your opinion concerning your stay in our Hostel. My team and I are really concerned about your appreciations and notice; we maintain our efforts so that the performance which we bring you answers in best your desires. We hope to see you again. Best regards, Dominique FLOUX Team Manager