This is a very big hostel, I think it's combined with the student accommodation. It is perfectly fine for 1 night. It is located near metro and also has a bus stop nearby where you can catch the bus to the airport. However, lockers where very small in our room, so we couldn't fit our big suitcase there, which is definitely a minus for the hostel's security. I hope the staff will keep that in mind :)

• 30th Aug 2013

Roller Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I really enjoyed staying in this hostel. It's small and cozy and provides a good security. It is located close to the main attractions and the bus station. It is a very nice place, I can't really complain about anything. The staff was friendly and recommended us good places to eat and visit. The only minus is that on our floor there was only 1 shower, which may create a line in case if the floor is fully occupied. But I think this hostel is so nice that you won't even notice such a little thing.

• 28th Aug 2013

Mandarin Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Very nice place, also very secure. The location is not in the very centre, but is not that far away from the main attractions. Big kitchen, cozy common room - if you like to socialize, you'll really find the company there!

• 26th Aug 2013

Red Door Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Small cozy hostel. Perfectly fine for 1-2 nights. The location is good - right next to the train station and 10 minutes aways from main attractions. However, the security is not very good - most of the lockers just could not be locked. And those the were working could be opened by just pushing harder. Although the atmosphere was really friendly, this is the drawback that should be fixed.

• 25th Aug 2013