Location USA, Gender Female, Age 26

• USA, Female, 25-30
Ostello We_Bologna, Bologna, Italy
17th Feb 2016

This place is kind of hidden away from the city. To walk from the train station is not so bad, but at night it's not well lit and kind of scary. Seems like a fun place, but I was only there 1 night, so it was good for what I needed.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your positive feedback! Bologna is one of the most vibrant and interesting towns in Italy and we hope we gave you the right vibes since the start! We know our location may seem tricky, but it is actually in a very safe neighborhood and within walking distance from the train station and the city center. We hope you will consider to come back in Bologna for more days, there is really plenty to see and do! Have a good travel! We_staff

29th Aug 2013

This was my last stop in a trip of about 5 hostels in different cities of Europe. It was BY FAR my favorite one. I stayed in a mixed room of 4 and made great friendships with the other 3 guests there with me. The staff is super friendly and helpful and the place is clean and well kempt. The free breakfast in the morning is great (you get croissants and other breads, orange juice, cereal and milk, coffee, jams and butter). Not to mention you are 2 blocks away from Sacre Coeur! Great hostel!

Amsterdam Hostel Sarphati, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.6
27th Aug 2013

Very cramped and tight stairs. The bathroom is less than favorable and there aren't enough electric outlets in the rooms. Also, there are no lockers so you need to have locks in your baggage. The hostel is in a nice location, but it's about a 40 minute walk to the city center or a 20 tram ride. And renting a bike is not easy when you don't know your way around.

Brussels Hostel Grand Place, Brussels, Belgium
26th Aug 2013

The place is in the finishing stages of renovation so the facilities are brand new which is great. However the space is small so you feel a bit cramped and the AC was not on, so it was pretty hot in the room. Otherwise it was a pretty nice hostel! I didn't use the kitchen at all.

18th Aug 2013

This was my first hostel experience ever, and it was excellent. The staff was easy to communicate with, the rooms were very clean, and the facilities are new and well maintained. Also made a couple new friends! I would definitely recommend this hostel to any young traveler!