A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof

Dusseldorf, Germany

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. 24 hour reception/bar is fantastic especially after travelling from Prague all day on trains. Our room was spotless, quiet and comfortable. The late checkout option is a God send. The next time I am staying in Germany, Vienna, Graz or Prague I will be staying here. Please keep the expansion of A&O going. A joy to stay with.

• 30th Aug 2013

Hotel Sunshine

Prague, Czech Republic

This e was like something from a horror movie. The staff were extremely rude. We were greeted with them barking "Reservation" at us and demanded our passports. A tall old scary man wrote down our passport details and then we had to sign two different forms of documentation. The lady then took our keys and started to walk towards an elevator without saying anything to us, we followed her. Checkout was at 10, but scary man knocked on our door at 09:50 telling us to checkout. Shower didn't work.

• 29th Aug 2013

ApartHotel Reale

Krakow, Poland

Beautiful apart./hotel and the staff were extremely friendly especially Kasia. Lovely kitchen and facilities. Our only problem was the dirt of the floors (wooden flooring)

• 25th Aug 2013

La Guitarra Hostel Poznan

Poznan, Poland

Beautiful hostel, would definitely stay there again! Love the whole guitar theme! If I am in Gdansk I know which hostel to stay in if its anything like the one in Poznan

• 23rd Aug 2013