Location: Argentina, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Geneva Hostel

Geneva, Switzerland

It's a big hostel, full of young people, but the huge main reception acts as common área. Not easy to interact with people, so there is no partying enviroment at all, if that's what you are looking for (I wasn't though). The cleaning is good, the kitchen is not fully equiped, and it's opened from 14 to 22. Breakfast included, but ends at 9am. The staff is really nice.

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

I never been in a hostel as clean as this one. Is more like a Hotel with share rooms. Staff is really nice and helpfull. Location is great, near the train station and the public transportation is free with the yellow card that they provide. The only thing I can say is that there is no party atmosphere if that's what you are looking for, because a lot of people is there for work, but definetely I will recomend this place as the best hostel in Geneva.

Huge hostel, full off people. If you are looking for fun, and meet new people, this is the place. Very modern facilities. Staff was generally nice and helpfull (except for one guy). The cleaning is ok. The location is good, near one of the main train stations, but Paris is huge, and is impossible to be near everything. A little bit expensive, but is Paris.

Lera Surf Backpackers

San Sebastian, Spain

Really good hostel. Helpful and nice staff. One of the cleanest hostel I ever been. Lacks of atmosphere, maybe because is small, and the only common area is the kitchen. Overall, a great hostel.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Amazing hostel, amazing staff: nice, helpful, cool, easygoing. They gave me a lot of good tips to moving around Madrid. In the morning there is free churros with Nutela. The hostel was comfortable. There were a lot of people every night, and the staff organize great pub crawls. I met really interesting people, and finally stayed 2 more nights. Thank you for everything.

If is not the best hostel I've ever been, is really close. Great staff, nice, helpful, funny, all of them. Incredible atmosphere, a lot of party and I've met great people there. The bathroom and kitchen were really clean. They do a lot of activities during the afternoon and night. I spent a wonderful time. I stayed one more night, but I would liked to stay even more time. Thank you for a great stay. I'll back to this hostel one day.

Great hostel, though I spent only one night. The staff really helpful and friendly. The cleaning was good. Good location, near to the Town center and beach. Tapas's night. Really cheap, definitely value for money.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

Excellent hostel, great atmosphere, 200 mts from train station, which makes the hostel be comfortable, the staff was really nice, helpful and the girl in the morning shift is really sweet. Free champagne nights. Inside patio. The kitchen is a bit small in spite of the number of people and not completely clean (guests's fault), although it's ok. Lockers beneath the bed. Great atmosphere, specially if you are looking for party. I had a great stay.

Manena Hostel

Genoa, Italy

The staff of the Hostel is really kind and helpful, the atmosphere is great, I met lot of people. The cleaning it's more than good. I recommend the "City tour", the guide is great and tells you everything you need to know. There is not a lot of rooms, so the bathroom and kitchen are not always busy. I spend one more night there. If I come back there, definetely I will go this hostel.

Hotel Giovannina

Venice, Italy

First of all is a Hotel, not a Hostel, so I'm going to score the Atmosphere and Facilities as Average. It's clean, is in Mestre and one minute walking from the train station. There is a bus which left you in Venice in 10 minutes (the bus stop is outside of the train station). It's really good price compared with the prices in the center of Venice, and is perfect if you are going to spend 1 or 2 nights.

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

First of all, we arrived at 00:00 and after wait for 45 minutes until the check-in, they told us that they were overbooked, so we had to slept in two mattres on the floor and we had to paid the fully price. The bathroom was a mess, and the kitchen so-so. Two of the guys off the reception were really rude and they don't took care of the problem. Our cards to get in never worked, and the rooms have any lock. Anyway, is a good place to get some fun because is full of people, but don't worth the mon

DanyHouse

Florence, Italy

Great hostel. The Host was really kind and nice person, he showed us a map of the city with everything that we could do. Makes you feel like in home, that's the main point here. The only thing was that there was no lockers. I didn't spend much time in the Hostel, but the facilities and cleaning was ok. They give you free home-made wine every night, what's fantastic. Definitely I recommend it.

Siena Hostel

Siena, Italy

The place is not near from the city center, however you can take a bus just in front of the door. The staff wasn't helpful at all and a little bit rude, except for one guy, he was friendly. Reception is closed from 12 until 15:30. Not atmosphere. The cleaning is good and the facilities too. Free breakfast and internet.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The hostel is a place to party. There's a bar downstairs and is really crowded. Is near the train station, but far from the center. The cleanliness is good (there is a lot of people every day, so the bathroom gets dirty pretty often, but the clean is several times at the day. There is a supermarket 400 meters away. The staff was nice and helpful. You are allowed leave the luggage in a room the day you are leaving.

• 8th Sep 2013
  • Argentina

The staff is great, the girls in the reception are really helpful and nice (and beautiful too). When I arrived they shown me a map of the city and told me what to do. The room is ok, the cleaning of the bathroom too. There is a lot of young people and during the night is funny, I have had a great night. There are free pasta nights. You can use the kitchen, big common rooms, wi-fi works ok. The breakfast is good.

B&B Palazzo Barocco

Lecce, Italy

The hostel is quiet, the host is very nice. I booked a room with a single bed and they gave me a room with a double. The room was huge, the breakfast is OK, The cleaning is good. Perfect if you want to rest, because is not crowded. Most important it is 50 meters from the train station, 10 minutes (or less) walking from the center of the city, and the area is really safe. 200 meters from the bus stop Salento in bus (the buses to all the beaches near the city).

Agora Hostel

Catania, Italy

The bathroom it´s pretty clean, the kitchen too. The girl in the reception during the morning is really nice, but the boy in the afternoon is a little bit rude. The owner (or person in charge) is not the most sympathetic person in the world, but he answer to any question or request that you have.

Ai Quattro Canti

Palermo, Italy

The hostel is amazing. Giussepe y Verónica are excellents hosts. I arrived and they gave me a map with all the important places in the city. During the nights, they came with us to hang out in some bars. The cleaning it is really good and the relation price/service results very cheap. Most important is that they make you feel like in home. I definetly recomend it.