Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

It is located under the bridge, like a cave, the breakfast disgusting. Too crowded. Never going back there

A&O Berlin Mitte

Berlin, Germany

I booked a female room. After 3 hours to be in the room a bunch of guys got in the room, it was a male room, I had to pack everything and go to the reception. They charge for wifi, the third night I was charged 25 euros and got a room above the bar, could not sleep. Some staff are really rude, never going back there.

It is far away from train station, I would not recommend to arrive at night, I needed to walk to an area seemed a red district and group of men drinking. Some staff could be more friendly.

Welt Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

It is a brand new hostel in the city center, 15 min. walk from train station. The staff was very friendly and professional. The TV room very spacious and the kitchen brand new. very quiet and comfortable. I got bitten by mosquitoes, some windows screen will help, and the showers room are slippery, other than that the facilities are very good. Itok me 15 min. to find the hostel because o the first floor there is a restaurant and I could not see the sign on the wall.

Hostel Boemia

Brasov, Romania

The most friendly and professional staff ever. Excellent breakfast. Easy to get from train station and free city tour. Thanks so much for everything. Can't wait to get back!!

Globetrotters/The Townhouse

Dublin, Ireland

The staff service could be better, kitchen disgusting, smoking area too noisy until very late, people chatting can be heard from rooms, could not sleep. Very difficult to find, instruction are wrong. Every time I needed to get in the building I needed to ring the bell an show my card....no coming back to that hostel

Jolly Swagman Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

The staff were nice, I just waited about 15 minutes to check in because I arrived before 12PM, it is clean, having a kitchen was a plus. The best was the free airport pick up, breakfast, internet access for 20 min. restaurants and famers market around the corner. The only back experience was one of the roommates, R. Gakhal, she was rude with everybody in the room, the other girls, using bad words all the time, she even brought a guy to the female dorm, and they were drinking at night.

Hi Maria Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. We encourage our guests to make us aware of any issues that they may have. There are certain things we have control over, however, people's attitude is something we can't control. Rude people annoy us all. We apologise that you were unlucky to be placed in a room with this lady. All in all, it seems you enjoyed your stay which is awesome, we really enjoyed having you here and hopefully we will see you again.

Bavaro Hostel

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Thanks so much Gill for making it possible to stay at the hostel. I had such a good time. You guys are so friendly that al the guests are very happy. Walking distance to the beach and all facilities, there is nothing to ask for. Best hostel ever!

Villa Anna Maria

Cozumel, Mexico

Txepo would go beyond his means to make you feel at home and will provide information about the island so you have a great time. You would have interesting conversations with an Arquitect that loves nature and animals, traveled around the world. I stayed 6 nights and have a great time in Cozumel. The bed and breakfast is a beautiful construction with an amazing garden and the staff will prepare delicious breakfast! Thanks Txepo!

12 people using one barthroom and entrance door is very challenging! I booked a 6 female dorm and I got one room connected to another room with a half wall. The bathroom was cleaned every 3 days....The breakfast was a joke.