The Amazing Hostel Sayulita

Sayulita, Mexico

This is the best hostel I have ever staying in, it has a swimming pool and a lot of space!! BBQ that actually works and guests use. CLEAN!! and newly remodeled, friendly staff. The owners are really friendly and welcoming. Close to the beach, to the small stores and restaurants and quiet. It shows they spent a big budget building this hostel. It has everything backpacker needs. The beds are comfortable and the room is clean. They even give Spanish lessons. I really enjoy my staying. Thanks!

Oasis Downtown Vallarta Hostel

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Hello everyone, Just a quick comment.. This person is giving us a bad review in punishment for giving her a friendly reminder of our hostel rules and the fact that she had to wash her dishes after breakfast. She felt it was not fair to ask her to do anything. Please bear this in mind and read our other reviews and weigh that in. Thank You!!!

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I contacted the hostel by e-mail prior to my arrival and never got and answer

Jinta Andaman

Phuket, Thailand

The receptionist was very friendly and helpful and so the other girls. The only problem is that to go walk to the beach there is a river of sewage, the smell is so bad and very unpleasant. The place is two hours from the airport. The rooms are separated by walls and there is a curtain as door but the staff starts walking by the corridor at 7 AM and the door is noisy , it becomes very noisy from 7 AM. The neighborhood is nice, safe and some restaurants and shopsy

Agga Youth Hotel

Yangon, Myanmar

Everything was good except that the staff kind of laugh at me when I was asking for hot water in the shower. The temples in Yangon are wonderful, it was extrange to me when a monk in perfect English asked for money ( in a perfect English, maybe with indian accent) at the Pagoda

The Luxury Concept Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The only luxury part is the reception. My sheets were dirty and there was hair all around, I asked them to change it and still the clean sheets had some hair. The wifi never worked and A/C did not work. It is that close to the main touristic area. I got very disappointed of this hostel

WE Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Staff friendly and helpful, especially the girl at the reception

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The female rooms can not be locked so male staff can come in anytime, fro example to vacuum, clean or look for female guests.

Pillows & Toast Heritage

Singapore, Singapore

The staff very helpful and friendly, close to subway station and chinatown

Coziee Lodge

Singapore, Singapore

The girl at the reception, the one that signs as 37 in the receipt is the most un-professional and un friendly staff I have ever met, she looks that she really does not like the job

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

It is located under the bridge, like a cave, the breakfast disgusting. Too crowded. Never going back there

A&O Berlin Mitte

Berlin, Germany

I booked a female room. After 3 hours to be in the room a bunch of guys got in the room, it was a male room, I had to pack everything and go to the reception. They charge for wifi, the third night I was charged 25 euros and got a room above the bar, could not sleep. Some staff are really rude, never going back there.

It is far away from train station, I would not recommend to arrive at night, I needed to walk to an area seemed a red district and group of men drinking. Some staff could be more friendly.

Welt Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

It is a brand new hostel in the city center, 15 min. walk from train station. The staff was very friendly and professional. The TV room very spacious and the kitchen brand new. very quiet and comfortable. I got bitten by mosquitoes, some windows screen will help, and the showers room are slippery, other than that the facilities are very good. Itok me 15 min. to find the hostel because o the first floor there is a restaurant and I could not see the sign on the wall.

Hostel Boemia

Brasov, Romania

The most friendly and professional staff ever. Excellent breakfast. Easy to get from train station and free city tour. Thanks so much for everything. Can't wait to get back!!

Globetrotters/The Townhouse

Dublin, Ireland

The staff service could be better, kitchen disgusting, smoking area too noisy until very late, people chatting can be heard from rooms, could not sleep. Very difficult to find, instruction are wrong. Every time I needed to get in the building I needed to ring the bell an show my coming back to that hostel

Jolly Swagman Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

The staff were nice, I just waited about 15 minutes to check in because I arrived before 12PM, it is clean, having a kitchen was a plus. The best was the free airport pick up, breakfast, internet access for 20 min. restaurants and famers market around the corner. The only back experience was one of the roommates, R. Gakhal, she was rude with everybody in the room, the other girls, using bad words all the time, she even brought a guy to the female dorm, and they were drinking at night.

Hi Maria Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. We encourage our guests to make us aware of any issues that they may have. There are certain things we have control over, however, people's attitude is something we can't control. Rude people annoy us all. We apologise that you were unlucky to be placed in a room with this lady. All in all, it seems you enjoyed your stay which is awesome, we really enjoyed having you here and hopefully we will see you again.

Bavaro Hostel

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Thanks so much Gill for making it possible to stay at the hostel. I had such a good time. You guys are so friendly that al the guests are very happy. Walking distance to the beach and all facilities, there is nothing to ask for. Best hostel ever!

Villa Anna Maria

Cozumel, Mexico

Txepo would go beyond his means to make you feel at home and will provide information about the island so you have a great time. You would have interesting conversations with an Arquitect that loves nature and animals, traveled around the world. I stayed 6 nights and have a great time in Cozumel. The bed and breakfast is a beautiful construction with an amazing garden and the staff will prepare delicious breakfast! Thanks Txepo!

12 people using one barthroom and entrance door is very challenging! I booked a 6 female dorm and I got one room connected to another room with a half wall. The bathroom was cleaned every 3 days....The breakfast was a joke.