Reviews: HopeAutumn

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 26

DeCadiz Cadi

Cadiz, Spain

This was one of my favorite hostels that I've ever stayed in! It was nice, clean, and comfortable. The location is great- 5 minutes from the beach. The breakfast that is included is not very exciting, but it's better than nothing. No curfew. Suuuuper friendly and helpful owners. The people who ran it were what made it so special for me. They went above and beyond to help you with anything you needed and make you feel welcome. I would definitely stay here again!

Perfect Hostel

Paris, France

This hostel is decent if you are looking for something affordable. It seemed to be pretty clean. You're free to come and go 24 hours which is nice. The wifi worked well. One toilet and 2 showers shared between maybe 6 rooms (which wasn't really a problem). Breakfast is included (7:30-9:30AM - includes a baguette with jam and butter, a chocolate croissant, small glass of orange juice, and tea or coffee). I really liked the location. Staff wasn't the friendliest, but not the worst either.

Ostello Tramonti

Cinque Terre, Italy

Thanks for the great stay! Everything was wonderful. I really enjoyed the staff- they were very helpful and friendly. I hope to be back one day. I would recommend your hostel to anyone.

Not very close to the city center but easy to reach by bus or 20 minutes on foot. Very close to the train station which is nice. Dirty bathroom. No place to lock your stuff up and only one key per room so you have to depend on your other roommates to make sure at least the room is locked. Even though their website says open 24 hours, they actually mean only open until midnight so be careful with that one. I didn't really like the place but was the only hostel I could find in Ancona.

Soula Hotel

Naxos, Greece

2 minutes from the beach, a free shuttle to and from the hostel, cute rooms with kitchens and patios- I wanted to stay there forever. Be warned that there are no shower curtains so things may get a little messy. Also free wi-fi is only in the reception area - not in the rooms. They do provide free computer usage though. I loved the place!