Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

Even in off season, it was an amazing place to stay. Full of activities and events to keep any and all desires at bay. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. For example, I got back from the mountain too late, and the rental place was closed. My train was in the morning before the store re-opened. They allowed me to store the gear overnight, and they turned it in the following day. In the basement they have a club, but i couldn't hear it from my room. Great place!

Happy we could help you out! :-) have a great day!

The individual that works at the hostel is an extremely nice person. She cooked a Korean dish which was absolutely fabulous! It was a very clean hostel and friendly environment.. The only negatives were, the distance away from city center, and the size of the shower/toilet area. Breakfast in the morning was simple but a good way to start the day off.

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel was very clean and a very positive environment. There was a plug and personal light at each bed. Its a 8 min train ride to the Central station and everything is within walking distance from there.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your Meininger Team Amsterdam

London Backpackers

Decent hostel overall. Pretty far outside of city center, with not much to do in the local area. The bed in my room were stacked three high, which for some may pose a problem. The up stairs common room was small, yet practical.

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Great staff! The rooms and entire facility was cleaned daily. Security getting into the building was top notch. Great pre game atmosphere and pub crawl experience.

This particular wombat was phenomenal. The rooms and building is kept very clean, other than the fridge storage area. They were packed, unkept, and rather off putting. In the rooms each bed has its own light, and outlet. Which is ideal, no more competing to charge electronic devices.

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

The personnel working here were the best that I encountered on my entire trip. The atmosphere is very homey and welcoming. Caving, wakeboarding, and the Saturday pool party are musts! Made the experience 100 times better.