Reviews: tiagoandersondamotta583

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 25

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Terrible. Things that happened: 40 minutes for a check-in Me and my friend were woke up for the staff at 3:00am because they dont confirmed us in the hostel and them they did a overbooking of the room. So we had to change fthe room, because their fault. (worst room) we were blocked in the lift, for 30 minutes. And the staff only said me. "stop ring the elevator bell" the door locker was not working in room 41 so we had to use a manual key for 3 days.

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Schlafmeile Hostel

Berlin, Germany

this is what I hope when a talk about a hostel...

Antico Capon

Venice, Italy

Alekin Hostel

Florence, Italy

Diamond B&B

Rome, Italy

there is no security, no lockers, no key in the private room.

Maybe u don't hear our presentation when u made the chek in....we have loker...and the private room have a key if you don't ask we don't give u a key becouse u don't need it...anyway thx for your comment and next time try to ask what u want from the structure.

This hostel actually is not a hostel it is a foundation. its really weird, because there were some people from the area (out of the hostel, i mean no Guests) to use the internet, computers, library and facilities.

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Definitely it is an amazing hostel with a incridible atmosphere. They organize really good tours from there to Sahara Desert.

Casa EspaƱa Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The only thing important in this hostel is a location. I mean the others things doesnt exist. if you dont mind, bad showers, bad bunkbeds it is for you.

People Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Probably it was one of the best hostels that I had been. Really simple but very comfortable and nice. Specially the staff team who always help the guests to spend a amazing time in Lisboa

Oporto City Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Really Nice hostel, personally I had a problem cause there was a completely crazy guy in my room I mean he needs a hospice. =)

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

there is no internet in the rooms medieval room weird staff

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

No internet on the rooms...