• Canada, Female, 25-30
Astor Victoria, London, England
7.1
30th May 2016

I only staying at this hostel for 1 night before taking the train, which was fine for what I needed it for, but I wouldn't recommend it for more than 1 night. I was placed in room 1 which is near the kitchen in the basement. The room was pretty dank and the wifi connection only worked in 1 corner of the room. Also some sort of central piping system went right through the room so you could constantly hear water running through the pipes, which seems really loud in the middle of the night.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
Calypso Inn Backpackers Resort, Cairns, Australia
7.1
19th Feb 2016

I only stayed 1 night because I wanted a cheap private room to get a good nights sleep in before my early morning flight. The free wifi in the common areas was good and the free shuttle to and from the city centre was great. The shower stalls were small but clean. The sound from the bar didn't carry over much so it was nice and quiet in my room.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
Hotel La Zorza, Cinque Terre, Italy
2nd Nov 2013

As a young couple, we found this to be a great value hotel. The reception is in the bar downstairs which has a young and friendly atmosphere. The staff were super friendly too. The room was clean and had everything we needed, including working air conditioning! We could hear the music from the bar in our room but they do turn it down at 11pm. Also wifi is only available in the bar, but you're not pressured to buy anything.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Oct 2013

Staff was friendly and rooms were clean. The bathroom wasn't kept the cleanest but I guess that's what happens in a room full of guys. Breakfast was great.