• Canada, Female, 18-24
Emeralds Place, Venice, Italy
5.7
5th Sep 2013

I think there were bedbugs or some sort of bug on my linens because I woke up the next morning with bites all over my arms. These bites were no mosquito bites either, and they are all over my right arm.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
Eurorooms, Rome, Italy
2.0
31st Aug 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS HOSTEL. IT IS A SCAM. They charge you a deposit online first for reservation, but when you get there, the receptionist at the hostel tells you there is no more room. He will then take you to a hostel across the street, where the second receptionist will charge you FULL PRICE! When you tell them about the deposit that you've already made, the second receptionist tells you that the former deposit has nothing to to do with their hostel, so you must pay again!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2013

Everything is good. The breakfast was delicious for its value (free) so nothing to complain there. The only thing I would want to add to this experience is an air conditioner. I couldn't sleep at all because the room was very stuffy.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
23rd Aug 2013

One of the best hostels I have stayed at! The only problem I have with this hostel is that the box for me to stow my belongings beside my bed has a broken lock.

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback! You should've informed the reception about it during your stay so we could have a look at it. Kind regards, Keystone House Team