Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

Great place. Would stay again definitely! Lady on reception was very kind.

• 10th Nov 2013

Believe-it-or-Not

Vienna, Austria

I. Loved. This. Place. Can not say a bad word. Especially good for solo travellers wanting to relax and meet other similar sorts! Thanks Lily x

• 15th Sep 2013

My Friends

Florence, Italy

I loved this place. Nadina is absolutely divine. Se is so accommodating and puts a lot of work into her little place, to make sure it's clean and everyone has a wonderful time. She makes you breakfast every morning and offered me glasses of wine in the afternoon. She even went out for geltato with some of us! She also had so many good recommendations on where to go and helped me with my Italian. I can't say enough good things about her! Also, the internet connection is great! Bonus! :)

• 23rd Aug 2013

Great place to stay. It was easy to get to and I felt very secure during my stay. Plenty of showers and the bathrooms are kept clean. Internet connection was a bit sketchy but that is the only negative. Many thanks especially to the lady who checked me in (I don't know her name unfortunately!) for all her good suggestions about places to visit, especially for suggesting the MAXXI. It was definitely the best place I visited in Roma.

• 20th Aug 2013