Hot showers and comfy beds with plug sockets. decent.

Blarneys Rock Backpackers

Rotorua, New Zealand

A really good Hostel, Homely.

Centabay Lodge

Paihia, New Zealand

really average to below average. the only great thing is the location. bunkbeds very shakey and had no side, stuck in a room with all long-termers so very hard to mingle and also very messy - so much so that i lost my mp3. Also smells a lot like weed. Cleanliness was below average and heard some horror stories about the workers there.

Newton Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

Beachside Backpackers

Port Macquarie, Australia

I felt like I was staying at a friends place, was like a big family. Hands down the best hostel I stayed at on the east coast. They even let me contribute to the ever growing beautiful artwork on the walls. A really funky place, dont miss it.

Arts Factory Lodge

Byron Bay, Australia

Really chill atmosphere, the only issue I had was having a shower after it had been 'cleaned' and finding hair and muck still there. I can let that slide because of the coolness of the place though.

Nomads Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Australia

I went at an expensive time, when schoolies was about so that kinda hindered by enjoyment but has really clean and nice rooms!

Bunk Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

More of a party hostel than a chill hostel but if that's what you are looking for then no issue!

Hey, We make no apologies for our party atmosphere. We celebrate it. Check out the text that in our property information. ''Bunk is much more than just a place to sleep, and Brisbane is more than just a stopover! Our hostel rocks - simple as that! Warning - don't come here if you don't want to party. You might not sleep, ever!!!'' We'd love to have you again! Love from the Punks and Spunks at BUNK

Dolphins Beach House

Noosa, Australia

Arcadia Beach Guest House

Magnetic Island, Australia

Absolute Backpackers

Mission Beach, Australia

Travellers Oasis

Cairns, Australia

Lovely hostel, very pretty!

They really know how to have a good time, wonderful events and wonderful staff. Made me feel very welcome even when just staying 1 night. Very highly reccomended.

Thank you for very much for your comment:) We all are so happy that you were comfy during your stay! Please come back anytime! Thank you!

Bonsai Guest House

Osaka, Japan

Backpackers Miyajima

Hiroshima, Japan

Jam Hostel Kyoto Gion

Kyoto, Japan

Bed a bit on the hard side but was great being on top of a Sake bar! and great location.

Piece Hostel Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

More like a hotel than a hostel, very impressive. Though of course this means it lacks the hostel atmosphere but this is personal preference. I met some lovely people, had a nice breakfast and a good nights sleep.

Perfect location, just by the beach!