Infinity Party Hostels

Budapest, Hungary

This was the best hostel I have ever been to. To say that the staff is friendly is definitely not enough, it was way beyond that. Our stay in this hostel, the staff there and the people we met in this friendly atmosphere clearly changed our whole trip. No hesitation that I would stay there again if I come back to Budapest, and I recommend to everyone!

• 15th Jun 2014

I am used to stay in Journeys hostel and I was disappointed by this one. One shower was broken, the others were dirty and there were only 3 per floor, 2 dirty toilets per floor as well. The bedroom was ok but most of the curtains on the bed were missing and my bed would make noise every time some one would move, even a little. The breakfast was not well organised, there are not enough seats and you have to wait for everything. It is cheap so it is still quite good value for money.

• 1st May 2014

It was a very good hostel, the staff is very nice and helpful, we only stayed for one night but we were able to leave our stuff there for a few days for a cheap price in securized lockers. It's good to have breakfast included, and tea and coffee offered all day, which is brilliant! The dorms are quite big but well organized so it makes it ok. The bathroom could have been better but everything was ok and still very good. I would definitely stay there again!

• 30th Dec 2013

Edinburgh, Scotland

• 14th Nov 2013

Journeys Brighton Hostel

Brighton, England

This place is absolutly amazing! I had a very good time in there, I stayed for a week but definitely whished I had stayed more!! The staff is very nice and funny and all, the atmosphere is excellent, I met plenty of awesome people in there! If I have to stay in a hostel again in Brighton, it will definitely be his one! I travelled alone so I was a little bit afraid at the beginning not to meet anyone and all, but it's just impossible in such a nice place, I really recommand it to everyone :)

• 8th Sep 2013