Check In Hostel, Berlin, Germany
6.6
1st Sep 2015

The staff who welcomed us when we arrived wasn't that great, didn't tell us any bed numbers so we took some random undone ones, then had to change when we came back late in the evening. But after that the other members of staff we met were nice and helpful though. The hostel is not far from the centre, so that's a good point. I wouldn't stay there to have the best time ever meeting other travelers, but if the only point is to crash for a few nights and you're already a group of frinds, why not!

Star Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
19th Aug 2015

Nice hostel, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a good stay, but the common areas are not the best to chill, have a drink and meet people unfortunately. Still very good and laid back hostel :)

Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
14th Aug 2015

The hostel was perfect. The staff is incredibly helpful and nice, they make the hostel even more perfect :) The atmosphere in the common areas is awesome, perfect place to meet fellow travelers! Plus there's unlimited and delicious breakfast included, and also vegetarian dinner! Never seen that before :) Everything is very clean. The bed are not that comfortable, but it's really the only slightly negative point of it all. Also, the hostel organises plenty of activities, such as hiking in the mo

The Crib, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
13th Aug 2015

The hostel was really really great, the staff incredibly welcoming and helpful and the atmosphere with other travellers just perfect. The rooms were very comfortable and clean, the beds also. Security is perfect as there's a very big locker for each person next to the beds. Breakfast is amazing :) We had a perfect stay, I recommend!

Boomerang Hostel, Antwerp, Belgium
4th Apr 2015

The White Tulip Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
4th Mar 2015

Great hostel, the staff was super nice, and I think this is the cleanest hostel I've ever seen. Only stayed one night and it wasn't full so that might explain it, but it was great, I recommend. The rooms are clean and spacious. You don't have to pay for the huge lockers, just to leave a deposit, which is nice. They also lend towels, that spares place in your luggage. The hostel is in the centre, impossible to be closer. I recommend!

International Budget Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
15th Feb 2015

Nice staff, nice rooms, nice locations. A shame we have to RENT the lock for the lockers.

Infinity Party Hostels, Budapest, Hungary
15th Jun 2014

This was the best hostel I have ever been to. To say that the staff is friendly is definitely not enough, it was way beyond that. Our stay in this hostel, the staff there and the people we met in this friendly atmosphere clearly changed our whole trip. No hesitation that I would stay there again if I come back to Budapest, and I recommend to everyone!

6.0
1st May 2014

I am used to stay in Journeys hostel and I was disappointed by this one. One shower was broken, the others were dirty and there were only 3 per floor, 2 dirty toilets per floor as well. The bedroom was ok but most of the curtains on the bed were missing and my bed would make noise every time some one would move, even a little. The breakfast was not well organised, there are not enough seats and you have to wait for everything. It is cheap so it is still quite good value for money.

Journeys King's Cross Hostel, London, England
30th Dec 2013

It was a very good hostel, the staff is very nice and helpful, we only stayed for one night but we were able to leave our stuff there for a few days for a cheap price in securized lockers. It's good to have breakfast included, and tea and coffee offered all day, which is brilliant! The dorms are quite big but well organized so it makes it ok. The bathroom could have been better but everything was ok and still very good. I would definitely stay there again!

High Street Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
16th Nov 2013

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
7.7
14th Nov 2013

Journeys Brighton Hostel, Brighton, England
8th Sep 2013

This place is absolutly amazing! I had a very good time in there, I stayed for a week but definitely whished I had stayed more!! The staff is very nice and funny and all, the atmosphere is excellent, I met plenty of awesome people in there! If I have to stay in a hostel again in Brighton, it will definitely be his one! I travelled alone so I was a little bit afraid at the beginning not to meet anyone and all, but it's just impossible in such a nice place, I really recommand it to everyone :)