Backpackers Garden Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

Best hostel in Vientiane! The staff are amazing the rooms are great, huge lockers, and the walls are beautifully decorated all around. Close to the main road but in a laid-back quiet location.

Central Backpackers Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

A lovely family runs this hostel. It's basic but cosy and social. Great breakfast and super close to the main street!

really great hostel! great location, good breakfast, very social- would definitely recommend.

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Really lovely place, easy to meet other travelers. The pool is fantastic!

House Backpacker's

Hoi An, Vietnam

A very basic hostel. Not bad but not super social, just a cheap place to stay- absolutely fine if you're on a budget or with friends, hard to meet other people here, but really close to old town and great shopping and food nearby. The guy working the front desk was super nice and helpful! Cheap bikes for rent right around the corner also!

Dalat Family

Da Lat, Vietnam

Best hostel ever- don't even consider staying anywhere else if you're heading to Da Lat. I love you Mama! The staff at Da Lat Family are incredible- you'll never want to leave. And the dinner is amazing! Thanks for everything, ladies!

The Hideout Hostel @ Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

This hostel is fantastic! Perfect location, incredibly helpful and friendly staff, and wonderful atmosphere. The lockers in the rooms are really big and the breakfast they serve is great! Every evening each guest gets 2 free beers so the whole downstairs becomes a really social place at night- great for meeting new people! Everything you need is close by; convenience shops, foods, travel agents, pharmacy, and lots of bars! Highly recommended!!

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

This hostel is fantastic! Incredible value for your money, clean, great food, and wonderful staff! Thanks for everything!

Riva Hostel Pula

Pula, Croatia

The hostel very social, I met really great people, but other than that I wasn't impressed with the hostel. I thought it was very overpriced and not so clean. The beds were fairly comfortable though.

The Brit Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

The hostel is super clean and within walking distance to everything! It wasn't a very social atmosphere when I was there but everything else is great and the staff was very helpful!

Finn McCool's Giant's Causeway Hostel

Bushmills, Northern Ireland

Finn McCool's is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, and this is due mostly to the amazing staff! They are incredibly helpful and accomodating. The location is right next to the causeway and has amazing views of the Irish country side and coast. The place is really cozy with all the facilities you could possibly need- the kitchen is incredibly stocked with essential and they even have a fridge where you can buy beer for a really good price! Also the breakfast they serve is delicious!

Light House Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Light House is the best hostel I've stayed in. Everything was perfect- extremely clean, friendly and knowledgeable staff, laid-back atmosphere, in a very secure setting. I felt safe, welcome, and relaxed. I've never come across better hostel staff in all my travels either- at Light House they are beyond nice, they are accommodating in every way and are excited to get to know you and help you discover Edinburgh. I'd recommend this place to anybody going to Edinburgh- Thanks guys for everything!!

St Christopher's Village

The hostel was not clean at all, and it was way overpriced. The beds were comfortable but there was a mouse in our dorm. I'm glad I only stayed one night.

Hi, We're sorry if you found the Hostel to be unclean, we do our best to keep the hostel clean, bathrooms are cleaned 3 times a day and dorm room once a day. If any member of staff discovers a problem we do our utmost to fix it as soon as possible. Unfortunately being in the centre of London as well as next to a river we sometimes have mice in the building, our pest control company constantly add and replace traps and we do our best to keep the hostel vermin clean. The Village Team

Shanti Hostel 2

Skopje, Macedonia

The staff at Shanti Hostel are simply the best! They are all incredible kind and so helpful with anything you need. The place is really clean, really close to the center of Skopje, and everything you need is provided for you. Staying there really made my trip to Macedonia better. If/When i return I hope there is room for there again :) Thanks to everyone there!