• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Female, 25-30
Grape Garden House, Seoul, South Korea
13th Oct 2013

I liked this hostel very much. I did not stay for too long, but the atmosphere was very nice and it really felt in a way like home. Also because it looks more like just regular house. Everybody was amazing and the girl that works there was very helpful. She took a map and showed me all the interesting locations and also searched internet with me to see the ways how to get there. On top of that I made two friends, which is really amazing :) If I go back to Seoul I think I will go there again...

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Female, 25-30
Travellers Home Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
20th Aug 2013

I really did not have time to browse internet in search for hostels before leaving to Sarajevo, so this was basically second one that I saw and I booked it without much thought. I will just say that I did not regret it. It really felt not like a hostel, but like home..