Green Elephant

Cape Town, South Africa

Dear GE crew, me and my father would like to thank you again for hosting us in the place. You guys are very nice and infect with positive energy. That was a good time we spent in Green Ele, having opportunity to meet all those great people. Thank you to all of you and especially to Jeffrey who could pass us all his God related experience. I hope to see you guys some day, maybe in Poland. You do a great job providing people with accommodation. Please do not change never. Let God bless you all.

Lungile Lodge beachfront backpackers

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

I really would like to say thank you to the crew of Lungile Lodge. This was a best backpackers place out of six that we've been to on our vacation with father. I would like to say thank you to WuWu from reception for booking me a Bungee jump in Tsitsikamma. After that I could not escape from this anymore :) we used WiFi, laundry, parking facilities and it was really good. Atmosphere and staff, outstanding. I definitely recommend this hostel. Thanks again, and regret that could not stay longer.

Coffee Shack

Coffee Bay, South Africa

I would like to say thank you to the crew of Coffee Shack. As this is rather party oriented backpackers, this was a great experience for me and my father, who does not speak English and we made it well. What I loved was a 6 hours guided hike to Hole in the Wall for only 60. I really recommend this tour. Location is perfect, just where the river flows into the ocean. Laundry available for a small money. Also internet available but not WiFi. Attention to holes on road to Coffee Bay.

Surf and the City

Durban, South Africa

I would like to say to Bred and his family for hosting us in the Surf and the City backpackers. We had a three day stay that we could get a little rest from travelling. The location was good for us due to not a long walk from the shopping mall and neighborhood of Florida road and as well not a long walk from the boardwalk. No internet facilities but Internet cafe available in the neighborhood. I wish Bred and his family especially kids many blessings from God.

Pretoria Backpackers

Pretoria, South Africa

I remember my stay at Pretoria Backpackers as a good one. Staff was friendly, SiSi from the reception helped us with suggesting places to go and even helped us with C Cell pre paid card. Other crew members were also nice, that we could have picture with. Very good, peaceful place. I was travelling with my father so I really enjoyed the fact this is not party oriented backpackers.

Ghandi Backpackers Lodge

Johannesburg, South Africa

I would like to say thank you to the hostel crew: Heinz, Chris and other, women that were helping with cleaning that names I forgot. Besides very good hosting of me and my father, they helped me with finding another good hostel to stay. That was a good time spent in this backpackers during our stay in Joburg. Thanks again.