• USA, Female, 25-30
Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
27th Nov 2013

Location and price were awesome and the decor is fun and makes every day brighter. It's a beautiful place just to look at, and I like the themed rooms. Unfortunately, although Wi-Fi is free, it's so slow as to be nearly unusable. Towel rental is amazingly cheap (twenty pence!). The great central location also means that you hear the screams of drunken revelers throughout the night, many of whom seem to also stay at Castle Rock... I'm not sure if I would stay here again or try a different hostel.

• USA, Female, 25-30
YHA London Oxford Street, London, England
20th Nov 2013

I loved this hostel! Everything is clean, bright, beautiful; staff are friendly and helpful. I really liked the small size of the rooms (only four beds! love it!), the common areas, and the amazing view from the window of my room--I could see the London Eye! :D The location is wonderfully convenient, just right off Oxford Street and very central. I walked everywhere from here! I absolutely loved this hostel and would recommend it to anyone. I wish I could live here! 1 minus: no Wi-Fi upstairs.