Reviews: sublime875

Location: South Korea, Gender: Male, Age: 26

LSE Carr-Saunders Hall

Nice place except shower room. Shower room doors were broken and there was no shower curtain in it.

• 22nd Dec 2013

YHA Oxford

Oxford, England

It was not bad. Kitchen was little bit messy, and the sponge and the washer seems disgusting to me. And, you can't get a lot of travel information from YHA.

• 18th Dec 2013

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

There are several reasons I regret to choose to staty in YMCA. First, you cannot get any travel information from YMCA. There is no information for tourists. Second, bad showeroom. I cannot control the water temperature. It will be extremely hot, and become extremely cold. It was absolutely aweful. If I want to vist Bath, and there is only Bath YMCA availabe, then I will chose not to go to Bath again.

• 17th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Unsure what travel information was required, bus? trains? tours? We don't keep bus time tables as they change so often, so we view them online, the same with trains. As for tours, there are plenty of leaflets on Stonehenge and the Cotswold. If guests ask then we are more than willing to help, and of course, there is also free use of internet and terminals.

Homestay Bristol Park Street

Bristol, England

I don't know why there is no one to visit here before me in Hostel world. Absolutely best place to stay in Bristol. Resonable price. Best location, foods in frigo, and nice staff. This things make their weakness small. You will hear the sound of cars passing next your house. The room smell wasn't really nice though,still it is highly recommendable.

• 15th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Don't forget your deposit when you leave.

• 10th Sep 2013
  • South Korea

hi there. thanks for the feedback. yep, dont forget it... save travells :)

I don't understand why they take the deposit to the key. I met so many people who forgot their deposit back. Just ID card is enough for the deposit like Wombat hostels.

• 9th Sep 2013
  • South Korea

hi there. thanks for the feedback. leaving personal id's is strictly illigeal in salzburg. (its your passport that you always should have with you - if you lose it, ok - sounds bad but it's your problem. but if we lose it - it's a problem for the lawyer.) save travells :)

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

It was really nice staying before i woke up at 5'o clock in the morning. There was a new comer at 6'o clock again... I had to wake up. I stayed in 8-mixed dormitory. It would be the reason. However, I don't want to visit there again.

• 8th Sep 2013

CVJM/YMCA Muenchen

Munich, Germany

It was really nice to be in CVJM hostel, and I love the staffs there. I only worry about the security in the room there, there are no locked cabinet for the people,

• 6th Sep 2013