Backpackers House Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

I have been traveling for 6 months, and this is THE BEST hostel I've stayed in! Pablo, the owner, is beyond amazing. He makes you feel welcome, and creates a wonderful community atmosphere by cooking nearly every night the most INCREDIBLE meals, including caipirinhas for 25 reals. The breakfast is unreal - everything you can possibly imagine. His hospitality is what made this hostel such a great experience. A MUST visit, especially if you are traveling alone.

Thanks Mayra, we loved your stay too. Hope to see you again soon!!!

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

The hostel was clean and well maintained. They had a live music performance while I was there, very nice! The morning staff, specifically Vicenzo, was extremely helpful and kind. He was always willing to provide loads of good information, and had a great attitude. The night staff could use a bit of an attitude adjustment as he was incredibly unfriendly, never smiled and was not very forthcoming in answering questions. Other than that, I think it's a good hostel.

Hostel 5 Terre

Cinque Terre, Italy

It was a great hostel! I had thought I booked 4 nights instead of 3, and they went completely out of their way to find space for me. The food in the restaurant was great and the patio was lovely to watch sunsets. I had a great time here!