Galilee Bedouin Camplodge

Galilee, Israel

It was a Little bit difficult to find. The room was simple, but big (more a flat), unique and nice. Great breakfast and very friendly and helpful host. We would come back, but want to stay in the Train wagon then.

• 6th Nov 2015

HI Karei Deshe

Galilee, Israel

Great place at the Sea of Galilee. We had a dorm by ourselves, breakfast was very good.

• 5th Nov 2015

Fauzi Azar Inn

Nazareth, Israel

My most favourite hostel: unique old mansion in the old City of Nazareth, very nice rooms, clean, stylish courtyard, great athmosphere, friendly and helpful staff. I can totally recommend the hostel and also the free tours.

• 4th Nov 2015

Akkogate Guest Hostel

Akko, Israel

You can have a good breakfast, if you pay extra. The dorm is functional and clean. The owners should pay a little bit more attention on who to put together into a dorm.

• 4th Sep 2013

Fauzi Azar Inn

Nazareth, Israel

A unique and beautiful place in the old city of Nazareth. Nice clean rooms, good breakfast and useful kitchen, very friendly staff and a great tour through Nazareth. I only would like lookers for my belongings...

• 1st Sep 2013

House Of Peace

Bethlehem, Israel

I was there for one week. The place was clean, the dorm functional. I had it on my own, but otherwise I would like to have lockers. It was nice to sit at the balcony in the evening and I liked the kitchen with everything you need. It's a little bit like being a guest in a Palestinan family. If I read other reviews: you have to consider that you are in (occupied) Palestine, so you can't expect western standart such as air conditioning...

• 25th Aug 2013

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Very good hostel, clean, good breakfast, connection to tour agency and many activities available, but in my opinion too big...

• 23rd Aug 2013