Galilee Bedouin Camplodge, Galilee, Israel
6th Nov 2015

It was a Little bit difficult to find. The room was simple, but big (more a flat), unique and nice. Great breakfast and very friendly and helpful host. We would come back, but want to stay in the Train wagon then.

HI Karei Deshe, Galilee, Israel
5th Nov 2015

Great place at the Sea of Galilee. We had a dorm by ourselves, breakfast was very good.

Fauzi Azar Inn, Nazareth, Israel
4th Nov 2015

My most favourite hostel: unique old mansion in the old City of Nazareth, very nice rooms, clean, stylish courtyard, great athmosphere, friendly and helpful staff. I can totally recommend the hostel and also the free tours.

Akkogate Guest Hostel, Akko, Israel
6.9
4th Sep 2013

You can have a good breakfast, if you pay extra. The dorm is functional and clean. The owners should pay a little bit more attention on who to put together into a dorm.

Fauzi Azar Inn, Nazareth, Israel
1st Sep 2013

A unique and beautiful place in the old city of Nazareth. Nice clean rooms, good breakfast and useful kitchen, very friendly staff and a great tour through Nazareth. I only would like lookers for my belongings...

House Of Peace, Bethlehem, Palestine
25th Aug 2013

I was there for one week. The place was clean, the dorm functional. I had it on my own, but otherwise I would like to have lockers. It was nice to sit at the balcony in the evening and I liked the kitchen with everything you need. It's a little bit like being a guest in a Palestinan family. If I read other reviews: you have to consider that you are in (occupied) Palestine, so you can't expect western standart such as air conditioning...

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
23rd Aug 2013

Very good hostel, clean, good breakfast, connection to tour agency and many activities available, but in my opinion too big...