HI Washington DC, Washington DC, USA
6.6
19th Sep 2013

At first I liked my stay at this hostel. Nice atmosphere and facilities look very nice. Unfortunately my laundry was stolen here, probably by staff and the sheets of my bed weren't changed for the durance of my stay, 9 days. This resulted in bed bugs and a lot of itches. So if you're planning a short stay it's fine. Free tea and coffee which was nice. Bad stealingpolicy because the staff did nothing when I reported the theft, even when I asked for the manager. Just so you know.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, USA
7.1
15th Sep 2013

I was in great need when I arrived at this hostel and I was so happy that they could accommodate me with a bed in the female dorm. It is a pretty basic standard hostel but I thought the price was a bit too much to stay there very long... The staff was extremely friendly though, especially the guy who was sitting at the desk. Showers and everything are ok, and you get free beer sometimes. No breakfast included in room fee.

7.4
11th Sep 2013

Location, location, location! Great location to visit the city. Accomodation is minimal but it's fine. It is too much money for what you get but they can do this because it's hard to find something in new york so they kinda take advantage of that situation which perhaps leaves you with a bad taste in your mouth. But otherwise it's fine. Just hold in account they are only there to make a profit ;)