Ganesha Family Guesthouse

Battambang, Cambodia

The best hostel i've ever stayed in SEA! booked for only 3 nights but ended up staying 1 week. Very social and friendly atmosphere. Nice bar/restaurant down stairs. Super friendly owners!! No bunk beds, each bed has moschito net. Bathroom and room were clean and well maintained all the time. If you are looking for relaxing, chill-out atmosphere, this is the place to go!

FUN-D Hostel Chiang Rai

Chiang Rai, Thailand

Very clean and spacious room. Shower and toilet was clean as well. Breakfast is really simple(toast, banana, tea, coffee) Staff was super friendly and nice enough to take me to the hospital. Overall, cheap and really great hostel :)

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

The best hostel ever! Very affordable price, clean room, free computer and nice working wifi! Nothing to complain. Super sociable atmostphere so you can easily meet people. I met such a great people as well. Staff is the best. They are so cool and helpful! I miss you guys and will def go back!!!!!!!!!

Equity Point Girona

Girona, Spain

Huge and clean hostel. Friendly staff, not bad breakfast and nice roof top area. Pretty much liked everything in this hostel! Location is perfect as well. Highly recommended!

Hostel Pastoral

Nice, France

very affordable price, clean room and nice outdoor area ! close to the train station and restaurants. ended up staying 2 more nights! thanks :)

B&B Delfino Blue

Genoa, Italy

Thanks for everything. I really enjoyed my stay.

Thanks To you! Kim A big KISS Ciao! Fulvia

Duilio

Florence, Italy

Roman Holidays Hostel

Rome, Italy

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Super close to the main station! 15mins to the city center by foot. Every staff was nice and very helpful :) oh breakfast is not free, it's 4euro but there's a grocery nearby so you can make ur own sandwich or something.. Wifi didn't work in my room. Overall, it was a great stay. I met so many nice people and had no big problem.

Room was spacious and clean. Each bed has power point and light, which was pretty comfortable. Breakfast was nice. The only problem was that my room was on the first floor. I couldn't sleep at all until 3am because of the bar on the ground floor. Drunken people yelled in the middle of the night and i could hear pretty much everything. It was so annyoing. If you want some good sleep, avoid 8bed female dorm on the first floor.

It's nice to see you have such great things to say with regards to the facilities in the rooms, as for the bar this is obviously very frustrating. We're working on some solutions for the noise that can travel up to the first floor, we also have ear plugs for extreme cases. Sorry that it disrupted your sleep so much. St Christopher's Inn GDN

Dorm room was comfy and spacious enough. Very close to the metro. Overall, i enjoyed my stay!

Smart Hyde Park Inn

There was not enough space for bacpacks/luggages of 20 people in my dorm. Oh and i needed to push the button every 10 seconds to take a shower, and it wasn't pleasant at all. Nothing to complain about the location, but that's all I think. Overall, desperate experience.

Thank you for your review. We have different types of dormitories to suit different types of travellers depending on their budget. We offer a cheap and competitive accommodation at very good location. HPI Staff