• Israel, Male, 18-24
Lusaka Backpackers, Lusaka, Zambia
27th Aug 2013

They were full in dorms when I got there so I stayed in one of the new private rooms, really good room. Over all really good place, an oasis in the middle of Africa. I could have spent days sat by the pool with a cold Mosi! And thanks guys for the safari you booked me on, canoeing on the river was an amazing experience I will never forget. Thanks I will recommend you to everyone I meet!

• Israel, Male, 18-24
Cape Town Backpackers, Cape Town, South Africa
23rd Aug 2013

Great place to start my African trip, felt really welcome by all the staff and super helpful advice on my trip planning. The dorm was clean and the sheets were spotless, it was little noisy but the bar was busy only until 11 and I realise I booked the cheapest bed they had. It was never an issue getting to sleep. location is good, I could walk back from Long Street but not be in the middle of drunk people when i was waking up. Thanks guys, I'll keep in touch.