Apple Guesthouse, Busan, South Korea
7.4
19th Sep 2013

The guest house is old. However, it has good location where the Jagalchi market is just beside the guest house! Also many tourist spots such as Busan tower, Nampodong underground shopping area as well as the market are also walking distant. The staffs were extremely helpful! The guest house is on 5th floor, luckily a common lift is provided. But the lift which is super dirty! I had to hold my breath whenever I was in it.

Indy House, Busan, South Korea
18th Sep 2013

Indy House is seriously one of the best guest houses I have ever stayed!

Rainbow in Jeju, Jeju Island, South Korea
16th Sep 2013

There was this staff with extremely poor attitude. Not only me, the other residents were unsatisfied with his attitude too. He was unfriendly and unhelpful. He did not even know if there was any restaurant nearby! and He asked us to call for McDonald Delivery ourselves and only provided us the hotline he got from net. While passing me the passwords of my room, he said the passwords out loudly at the counter while there were so many other residents. Rainbow guesthouse is perfect without him.