Manena Hostel, Genoa, Italy
7.7
2nd Oct 2013

Menena is in what seems like a seedy part of Genova when you arrive. It is on a small street next to the red light district. What you soon discover is that that's what is part of its charm. Genova is very safe and so much fun. Menena sits half way between the train station and the harbor in the midst of many small streets that are filled with shoppes and cafés. You must take a walking tour with Spyro who will show you Genovas true heart and the best Focaccia and Gelato in the city.

Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
4.9
27th Aug 2013

I was under impressed by the facility. The staff was very unfriendly and had a, "we mean business," attitude. Also, my locker didn't work so I had no where to safely secure my things. There was also one outlet in the entire 15 bunk room. Unacceptable. Competitive hostels should know that every bunk should have an outlet no matter what the price of the hostel. The showers are also in the basement, very hard to find and stink of mold.

Holland House, London, England
6.3
26th Aug 2013

It was difficult to connect to the wi-fi. The staff was only moderately accommodating. The place was clean but my key didn't work for my cupboards in my room. Also, the mattresses are very uncomfortable.