Florian Shkodra Guesthouse

Shkoder, Albania

If you're looking for a place to chill then this is a prime spot. Fresh breakfast and dinner - straight from the garden, on top of a relaxing atmosphere makes for a unique experience. Florian and family are super hospitable and friendly. It is a little ways from the main square, but I think the location is perfect for a chilled out atmosphere. Its an easy bikeride or relatively cheap taxi into town.

Montenegro Hostel

Kotor, Montenegro

Marko and Cocolo were extremely helpful with any questions we had and helped us avoid wasting our time and money. Was a very clean and comfortable hostel. I would recommend the Big Montenegro Tour, was a great way to see Montenegro and a lot of the sights, and Mladin was hilarious and knowledgeable. Its in a great location and is within walking distance to everything you need!

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Very few times on my trip does a hostel feel like home, but this is one of them. The common area is great, the staff are absolutely amazing and the view is incredible. Wish I couldve stayed a week here. It is not in the old town which I was stoked on since the surrounding food places are cheaper and less busy, plus its very easy to bus it to the old town. I will be back for sure.

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Had a great time here. Got hit with some pretty bad food poisoning at a restaurant but the staff were great and made sure I was doing alright, made my recovery a lot easier. Good location and a great kitchen, would recommend it!

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Had a blast here, felt like home away from home. Big common area, great breakfast and fun hosts that make your stay as comfortable as possible. I booked an extra night, which cut out a night further down my travels because I wanted to do Bada's Tour. Best decision I made. Best tour I have and probably will go on during my travels.

Luka's Lodge

Hvar, Croatia

Had a blast at this hostel. Only stayed one night but had a great bbq with some other backpackers I met and then went out to the bars later. Great for solo backpackers, definitely would recommend. Luka is an absolute beauty!

Hostel Emanuel

Split, Croatia

Had an absolutely great 4 night stay at this hostel. The staff are very welcoming and friendly. The bunk beds are king! They give you so much privacy. Bathrooms are nice and the lockers are huge. Its across the street from a market and beside an ATM and is a 10 minute walk to the old town. Would stay here again.

The Drunken Monkey Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Great little hostel. The bar is the central place to meet everyone and get the night started and the rest of the facilities are excellent. Booked an extra night after and I would recommend confirming that payment was received with reception, total accident and they believed that I paid so no worries, but might be a good idea in the future no matter what hostel you stay at. Would stay here again!

Swanky Mint

Zagreb, Croatia

Was here only for the night but it was clean, staff were friendly and it was close to the tram stop and a bakery. Nice building and facilities, would stay here again.

Budapest Bubble

Budapest, Hungary

This has been the highlight of my trip. It's a smaller hostel which provides a great place to meet new people and kick it with the hosts. The hosts are extremely friendly and knowledgeable and will go out of their way to point out the best food spots - especially Gene, this man knows his food! They also know good bars, clubs, etc. They will often go out with guests too and the last night a group of us were there we all went out together. Really felt like home, great for solo backpackers.

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This was the first hostel i've ever stayed at and the staff made me feel very welcome. It's in a good location, close to trams and train station, and is walkable to the Old Town if you feel up to it. Staff encourage and join you on the bar crawls, you can chill in the bar or relax in the tv room. Had a good time here.