Circus Hostel&Hotel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I really enjoyed my stay in Circus hostel. It's perfect located in San Telmo, the pool is great to hang around and it s very modern interiour. The breakfast was the best I ever got in hostel. It's more a hotel than a hostel and in the end of my trip it was great to come down and just relaxed!!! 5 stars in sum!!!

Bla Guesthouse

El Calafate, Argentina

When I arrived it was a really friendly welcome from a girl at the reception. But it was only the one. The other staff was every time annoyed, when you ask for things. Also the rooms are really small and tiny. I wouldn't stay longer than two nights in a six bed room. Also my lock didn't suit to their lockers and it wasn't only mine. Nobody used the lockers because they were to smal for standard locks. That they definetely need to improve.

Puerto Limon Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I was in Puerto Limon Hostel just for the stopover and it was good for a night. The atmosphere could be better. The staff is friendly but felt as they don't like their job so much. Also not so easy to get in touch with people.

Che Lagarto Hostel Montevideo

Montevideo, Uruguay

I was there for a stopover to get my bus connection to Colonia. For this reason it is great. Clean, professional staff. The enviroment is not so interesting, because it s not downtown. But a really functional plase!

El Diablo Tranquilo Playa Suites

Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

Great hostel!!! So nice located - just 50 metres from the beach - you can see the sunrise from the terrasse. Many thanks to the staff - especial Nico and Yvonne!!! So nice and helpful. They organised Yoga, Bikes... I would say everything (-: Also the dinner in the twin hostel was great. In sum one of my best stay in south america.

Ukelele Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

So a beautiful hostel! I really enjoyed my stay. The pool is amazing and the staff very friendly and helpful. I can highly recommend to stay there!

El Viajero - Hostel & Suites

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

Nice hostel in a good location. They did a great barbecue the night I was there. Unfortunately it began at 10.30 p.m. Earlier like 9 or something would be better. The staff was very nice and helpful.

Eco Pampa Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Really relaxed hostel with great atmosphere. The only proposal I would like to give is... Put some more seat facilities on the roof top, like coaches or just chairs.

danke for your comment. We listened to your advice and we put and extra bench at our terrace ;-) Have a nice journey back home and you are very welcome to visit us again.

Casa Bellavista Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Very nice hosts and atmosphere! It is located in the heart of Candelaria.

Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

Very stylish hostel, good atmosphere and good located. The only thing that the staff need to leave reception to open the the dorms with their keycards. Would be good when guests would get their own keycards. Also they are not well informed about the sightseeing things in the area. I took the cable car to St. Domingo and changed to go up further. I didn't know that it will end at the parc half an hour away. They didn't tell that s better to take a taxi from the Metro to Cerro Nutibarra.

I slept in a 6-people-dorm and my roommates meant to run around and take showers after 12 p. m. That wasn't really considerately. Perhaps the staff can give a hint in the rooms or at reception to be more calm at midnight.

Hi there, thanks a lot for staying with us and writing this review. We're sorry your roommates weren't considerate. We expect people sleeping in a dormitory to show respect towards the other people in the room and usually that works out fine. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Munich anyways and would love to welcome you back again soon. Best wishes, Alex

Adventure Hostel Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

very friendly and helpful staff!!!!

Overnativa Green Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

The hostel was ok, but there some things to improve. The staff could recommand more activities like the national park on the island - you can walk there for free, not the expensive tours. Also the mattresses were not very nice anymore. Also to make an outdoor envirement to chill with hangmaths?

Lisetonga Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

First at all on arrival the guy at the reception was very rough. Rick spoke really quickly and told all the things in very demanding way... I asked for an adapter and he told me that backpackers before stoled this all day. That s the reason they don t offer anymore. Then the owner at least gave me one. Also the computer broke down and they didn t repare or exchanged it. The mattresses were plastic, not nice to sleep on. And also the owner - not Lise - was kind of arrogant. Bad atmosphere.

Hello, Thank you for staying with us. It is a very unfair review. The hostel does not have the obligation to give adapters. But when we have we give to the customer of course. We buy a new computer to be delivered the day 19/12 but company delivery late, is not our fault. We did our part of buying a new one. Thanks for everything and enjoy it your vacation. Lisetonga

Santa Mix Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Was a great stay, so I decided to come back second time. Very friendly staff, they recommand a lot of things to do. Also organize trips to Lapa, Samba-Events in the streets. Finally great atmosphere!