I slept in a 6-people-dorm and my roommates meant to run around and take showers after 12 p. m. That wasn't really considerately. Perhaps the staff can give a hint in the rooms or at reception to be more calm at midnight.

• 27th May 2014

Hi there, thanks a lot for staying with us and writing this review. We're sorry your roommates weren't considerate. We expect people sleeping in a dormitory to show respect towards the other people in the room and usually that works out fine. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Munich anyways and would love to welcome you back again soon. Best wishes, Alex

Adventure Hostel Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

very friendly and helpful staff!!!!

• 31st Dec 2013

Overnativa Green Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

The hostel was ok, but there some things to improve. The staff could recommand more activities like the national park on the island - you can walk there for free, not the expensive tours. Also the mattresses were not very nice anymore. Also to make an outdoor envirement to chill with hangmaths?

• 29th Dec 2013

Lisetonga Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

First at all on arrival the guy at the reception was very rough. Rick spoke really quickly and told all the things in very demanding way... I asked for an adapter and he told me that backpackers before stoled this all day. That s the reason they don t offer anymore. Then the owner at least gave me one. Also the computer broke down and they didn t repare or exchanged it. The mattresses were plastic, not nice to sleep on. And also the owner - not Lise - was kind of arrogant. Bad atmosphere.

• 23rd Dec 2013

Hello, Thank you for staying with us. It is a very unfair review. The hostel does not have the obligation to give adapters. But when we have we give to the customer of course. We buy a new computer to be delivered the day 19/12 but company delivery late, is not our fault. We did our part of buying a new one. Thanks for everything and enjoy it your vacation. Lisetonga

Santa Mix Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Was a great stay, so I decided to come back second time. Very friendly staff, they recommand a lot of things to do. Also organize trips to Lapa, Samba-Events in the streets. Finally great atmosphere!

• 20th Dec 2013