Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 28

Alcatraz Backpacker Hostel, Berlin, Germany
7.1
26th Sep 2013

The place was OK, but the Internet access was too bad. This not acceptable anymore. All I wanned to do was find information about places and public transport and to check email and stuff. The router was stoping all the time because it could not cope with the load. So we had to ask for staff to reboot it. The wifi signal was also useless in the rooms. The thing is that a decent router/access point would make a huge difference and it is not something that expensive.

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
14th Sep 2013

Durty Nellys Inn, Amsterdam, Netherlands
3rd Sep 2013

I really enjoyed the atmosphere and services in the pub. All staff were amazing. Infrastructure and cleanliness in general were also good. Only minor issues I had were the internet that went temporarily down quite frequently and the heat in our room (10 bed mixed, 2nd floor, last on the right). Adding air conditioning would be something to consider. My overall impression was great and I'll certainly stay some days with you again in the future.