Aga Hamam Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
7.4
12th Oct 2013

This is the perfect hostel for any backpacker on a budget. Great value for the price. There is a great terrace to hang out on and it is just a short walk to both taksim square/istiklal street and down to the tram. I enjoyed my time here.

Sydney Hostel Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
7.4
8th Oct 2013

This hostel is I. The perfect location but make sure you are prepared to be hassled the moment you walk out of the hostel. Also if you are a women many men will demand you go on a tea date with them. Be prepared. This was a quite lovely hostel, geat terrace, good bathrooms, satisfying breakfast. I noted that the security was poor because for many rooms there is no lock to the dorm rooms and the hostel itself stays open all night. However, everyone was friendly so my mind was often put at ease.

Reykjavik City Hostel, Reykjavik, Iceland
25th Aug 2013

Unbelievably well organized for a hostel. Very nice and welcoming environment!

Guesthouse Pavi, Reykjavik, Iceland
5.4
24th Aug 2013

Management is very flakey. It was very unclear how and who to check in with. The door is locked from the outside and new guests are asked to call the front desk. However being a traveler without a phone left me standing outside in the freezing rain for quite some time before I found someone to lend me there phone. Other than that there was nothing horrible about the guesthouse it just wasn't worth the $120 I payed for a room that didn't fully lock.