Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Stayed here twice in the last month and have loved it both times! Such a good atmosphere, the pub crawl is good fun and the hostel bar is nice and cheap. Only bummer was my showers both stays were cold but it wasn't the end of the world! Really good location too, definitely recommend staying here! Oh and the staff were friendly and helpful :) Cheers

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Had such a wicked stay at flying pig! The facilities were great and the staff were really helpful. The bar and smoking room had a really cool atmosphere so if you stayed in you didn't feel too guilty about it because you felt like you were out at a bar anyway! Would definitily recommend this hostel to others :)

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I don't remember much of my nights out with Greg and Tom but I do know I had the best time ever! Such a wicked hostel, best beds, best staff, best showers!! Good having the dinners as well. Everynight was vodka night and apparently vodka bottles don't smash in Poland..(they do) Wicked location as well, so close to the town. You must eat at Moa burger!

Thanks for the review!

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Had a pleasant stay here. Rooms were nice, cleaned thoroughly every morning. Staff were helpful, even at 5am! Wasn't a lot of atmosphere in the common room but that's okay as we weren't looking for a crazy time here. In a really good spot right off the main shopping street and really close to the station so easy to get around!

The Treehouse

Grunau im Almtal, Austria

We were stoked to have found this sweet little jem! Truly felt like home, Gerhard and everyone else did everything they could to make sure your stay was comfortable and stress free. Even though we weren't with busabout he still picked us up and dropped us off at the station! Such a lovely break from traveling for a long time. Would definitely come here again

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Would not have changed anything about my stay at Grandio! The staff throw the best parties and events every night without fail - I recommend doing the beer bike for sure! Wicked atmosphere day and night, everyone's so friendly and there to make sure everyone's having a good/loose time! Any questions or issues they're there to help. If I had unlimited time in my travels I probably would have stayed there for weeks, or never leave like some! Grandio you're the best!

Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Had a wicked stay here, we even extended it by two days because Berlin was so much better than we had expected! Stayed in the 22 bed dorm and it was lovely, clean, felt private. Apart from a few annoying room mates we had a really good stay! Enjoy :)

Affittacamere Patrizia

Cinque Terre, Italy

Like previous reviews we booked an 8 bed mixed dorm and were put in 2 beds in the hallway of a private room building. This wasn't too much of a problem but they got angry at us when we asked if we could move. The lady at reception abused my friend over the phone saying we weren't grateful for what she had done for us. The private room was lovely but we book the dorms to meet people and so being isolated was frustrating. Location was a bonus though, right in the centre of town.

Eurostudent home

Florence, Italy

The directions didn't make a lot of sense but once you found it the location of the hostel was really good. The bathroom was pretty filthy considering they have a lockout for "cleaning" from 10-5! Which was inconvenient if you wanted to leave your bags after checkout but then leave Florence before 5. Staff were friendly enough, not much of a common room. It was fine for us as we only stayed the one night but I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Poliziano inn

Rome, Italy

Breakfast was nice but we got bed bugs.

What??? Maybe you had in some other place bed bugs, sure not here...

6 small rooms

Naples, Italy

We had a lovely (but short) stay here. Staff were really helpful and friendly - gave us tips on where to go as we only had one day to see Naples! Bedrooms and bathroom were clean. Strange mixture of people staying there but that made it fun! Only negative would be the 8 flights of stairs you have to climb with your pack on but I guess it works off the pizza!