• England, Male, 31-40
Hostel Ordnance, London, England
25th Aug 2013

This is a cheap and cheerful hostel. I'm a cash straped traveller and this is one if the cheapest I could find for my night I had to spend in London. Beds / facilities are basic but given the price you take it for what it is. Me and several other here loved it. There's a pub downstairs - what more of you want. Woolwich has some nice park and history - it's near to Greenwich and has a tube station for a city link, Staff helpful and let me use their phone when I had to make a call.

• England, Male, 31-40
Zenith Hostel, London, England
25th Aug 2013

I stayed here before and was coming back because I think the location is amazing for this affordable (for central Lon) hostel. They have made modernised it a bit but overall it's still cheap , still has a great pub/bar , still has late breakfast til 11am!. And decent staff. Thanks Antony I owe you a pint. I don't know what there is to not like about the place. I think for the price you have to take it as it is. Central location - so handy. coming back in a couple months to explore the city.