• 12th Oct 2013

In A Box Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

The loveliest hostel we stayed in during our Thailand travel. Super clean and cosy, nice staff and friendly atmosphere :)

• 10th Sep 2013

Golden Hill Bungalows

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

• 3rd Sep 2013

Phuket Backpacker

Phuket, Thailand

I only stayed for one night so I can't really say much about location and atmosphere. The staff was very nice though and rooms very clean.

• 2nd Sep 2013

Kikies House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

The place is amazing!!! It is only a few minute walk to temples, bars, restaurants etc. The rooms are good. And Kiki is AMAZING!!! She is the most helpful person ever and within a few minutes of arrival organizes you as many events as you would like to. She knows everyone around and gets you the best prices! I can only recomment everyone going there!!!

• 28th Aug 2013

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Very good location in walking distance to several temples including the grand palace. Staff was very nice and helpful. Overall great hostel! I will come back :)

• 25th Aug 2013

It's great to welcome you both in Bangkok .Thank you for the quick review after check out and perfect score. It means a lot to all of our team.Hope to welcome you again on the way back to Bangkok . We will take care of you two again.