Hostel Krolewska

Lublin, Poland

I liked my stay there, the staff is really nice once you make a small effort to break the ice ;) Also you can meet some interesting people there. Despite the icy weather and lack of sunlight at this time of the year I felt good there. It's very clean and well maintained. The only thing that lacks is a cooking battery in the kitchen, I was tempted to buy an electric one for them cause they are so nice :)

• 31st Dec 2015

4 Friends Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The location isn't much of a problem and it's quiet, has shops around and regular bus to the city center. The staff was ok and helpful. The place lack the warm atmosphere but is nice if you like to be left alone.

• 30th Dec 2015

Hostel Split Wine Garden

Split, Croatia

A good hostel with sympathetic owner. I stayed only one night but it was fine. I found the room a little small for 6 people though. Besides that, everything was great, a nice garden and a wine bar with live concerts, got some free wine with a voucher they gave me at a recommended restaurant (very good one for the price). It's ideally located in the very center of Split.

• 12th Sep 2013

Hostel Trogir

Trogir, Croatia

You couldn't find a better hostel to stay in Trogir. Very well located, wonderful staff, very helpful and friendly. Also, it's very clean and has a family, chill out atmosphere :) Thank you for everything guys and see you again!

• 31st Aug 2013