Hyde Park Hostel

The hostel is professional. Hyde Park is just less than 5 mins walk away and lots of stations and buses nearby. There is also free cash machine inside the hostel at reception and they give you clean, pressed sheets at arrival. The minuses are there is no lift, there is charge for luggage room £2 for 24 hours, breakfast is very basic (cheapest food, would be nice to have an option of wholemeal bread, or a choice of cereals) and there is charge for wifi.

• 24th Oct 2013

Clink78

Breafast is excellent though I didn't have time to have it as had to check out 10am. The internet wifi pricey for one night at £3 just for few mins use when I arrived at 1am. Though the staff were very nice when I checked out and returned the luggage key on Thursday morning the man at reception was rude and arrogant asking why I kept the key, I was too shocked to get this treatment as a guest, not happened any other place before and made up my mind not to stay here another night.

• 23rd Oct 2013

Hi there, thank you for your review. Sorry you felt the staff rude when you returned the luggage room key, we ask the guest to return the key after they put luggage to monitor the luggage room and how many guest using it and also we have signs inside the luggage room asking guest to return it straight away. If you forgot or weren't told, it is not a big deal. I hope you change your mind and choose to stay with us again. Clink Team.

Central Hostel

No internet in hostel, but online it's advertised as there is internet. Nice female room and staff very nice.

• 22nd Oct 2013

Central Hostel

Need to have inernet and wifi connection and wifi as all places have now except this hostel.

• 20th Oct 2013

Hostel 639

• 13th Oct 2013

Hostel 639

They do not allow 2nd booking through the website but this has to be done directly from the hostel. But they have not made this clear to the advertisers. Internet is ultra slow, tried to use it while I was doing the laundry, and it was almost impossible, anyway I told I will check laundry and come back and within 5 minutes she has given the internet to someone else and told me I can use it after 1/2 hour which is pointless as I wanted to use it while waiting for laundry so it was a waste.

• 27th Aug 2013