Location: Turkey, Gender: Male, Age: 20

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Friendly staff. Since the breakfast was too expensive, I couldn't have it at he hostel. It is 3-4 minutes to the metro station. The internet connection should be better, when I was staying at the second floor, I had difficulties connecting to the Internet. In the first floor and reception floor it was good though. If I come to Berlin again, I'll stay at the hostel :)

One World Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I stayed at this hostel for 2 nights, and everything was really great. I don't have anything to complain about this hostel. It is very close to the main train station. There was free breakfast, friendly staff, clean bathrooms, a good atmosphere, free luggage room (before and after check in) etc. There is also a supermarket very close to the hostel. What made me so glad is that I got this all by paying a very little amount of money. It was like 7-8 € per night. Definitely recommended! :)

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

Friendly staff. Very close to the main train station. 15-20 minutes walk distance to the Old City. Free welcome drink. Clean rooms and bathrooms. I liked my stay at this hostel, and would stay again.

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

The best hostel I have ever stayed! Everything was excellent. Very friendly staff. Everywhere was very clean in the hostel. There were two gardens inside the hostel, they were so nice!! There was also a bar. If I come to Vienna again, I'll definitely stay at this hostel! Definitely recommended!! Don't think, book at Hostel Ruthensteiner :)