Kipps Hostel Canterbury, Canterbury, England
12th Feb 2015

I stayed 4 days in a dorm. People seem to be trustful. The rooms are cleaned everyday. Lovely and very helpful staff. There are events in the night (free food) but I didn't had the chance to try them. City centre is at a walking distance. The only thing I could complain about is that having a decent temperature in my shower was a bit tricky. Anyway, I would highly recommend Kipps to anyone willing to visit the city.

Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel, London, England
8.0
5th Nov 2013

The location is pretty good, with some shops and fast-food around. The staff is helpful. Unfortunately, I have seen none of them smiling but I can understand it as they have to work under pressure (managing hundred of young people is terrible). The shower is not very clean, unless you go first. The beds are fine, and the breakfast was good. It's the perfect place if you want to get out of your comfort zone. I will definitely try it again! I can't understand why people complain with this price!

Bob's Youth Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
27th Aug 2013

I was welcomed by an over-smiling staff member. This person took the time to explain me everything in a perfect English. The beds can look scary but for few nights it's okay. The breakfast was good, and everyone was super friendly in the common room. Not sure if it's the hostel or just the city but the atmosphere was excellent ! I would definitely recommend it and come back!