Özmen Pension

Antalya, Turkey

This place was great, close to all the main attractions and the staff were helpful. Was maybe a bit expensive considering it was off peak season.

• 28th Oct 2013

Bayrams Treehouse

Olympos, Turkey

This was an awesome place to stay!! The staff were genuine and very helpful. The location was perfect - a beautiful five minute walk to the beach.There was a great atmosphere and the free dinner and breakfast were awesome We only had a slight problem.. The room was absolutely freezing at night so extra blankets should be provided. Our friend also woke up with bed bugs which was a shame - I don't think it happens very often though and the staff were very apologetic and gave us a large discount.

• 27th Oct 2013

Yildirim Guesthouse

Fethiye, Turkey

Enjoyed the atmosphere at this hostel, the owner was a little hostile but did help us with our planning. The security was really poor .. Our room only locked by padlock from the outside. The shower was ridiculous - we couldn't shower because it was placed over the toilet in the centre of the bathroom with no curtains and we didn't want to flood the entire bathroom Great location - quick walk to the town.

• 25th Oct 2013

I am sorry this guest felt I was hostile. I think perhaps its due to the fact that she sat for breakfast in a very dıfficult place and blocked access for everyone. I had to ask her to move and she was aggresive. The shower in question is not placed over the toilet. The room was unlocked due to the fact that thıs guests frıend was in bed for 2 days sick! We have a night security guard and have never had a problem - or indeed complaint. I wonder why this guest stayed more than one night!

Arkadas Pansiyon

Pamukkale, Turkey

AMAZING location - 2 minute walk to Pammukale. Had a bit of trouble checking in because the owner wasn't around but apart from that our stay was great, the rooms were clean and the breakfast was perfect.

• 24th Oct 2013