Reviews: LisaKittyCat

Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 27

I was in Shanghai visiting some old friends while I stayed in Mingtown Hiker. The location is good. I was there while the A/C couldn't work well, kind of my fault I didn't see it while I was booking, Shanghai is hot in summer. The wifi connection is not always so good, what bugged me most was I have no cellphone signal upstairs in the dorm. Well besides this, it was good experience meeting people there.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • China

Showbiz Inn at West Street

Yangshuo, China

I booked two nights in Showbiz but ended up staying there for a whole week. The roof top bar has the best view, it would be great if you can wake up early to see sunrise there. The window of my dorm I stayed in also has a great view, you can just relax there being lazy. Girls there are very nice and helpful. Only sometimes there is no hot water for shower.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

It closes to the train station and very convenient to go out by bus. The Wada girls are always nice. The internet is a little slow there sometimes but I finally can answer my Gmail there and Facebook works well. I really enjoyed my staying in there.